zagg is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
Sicx said:
She Does Not Look Good At All, Plus...

Shes Fucks Big Black Dicks And 2 or 3 Kids Came Out Her Pussy, So Basically She's Loose And Stickin' Your Dick In Her Is Like Stickin' Your Dick In A Hall way.
I was actually responding to the one that posted this shit. I dont find her attractive either, but the quote above is crazy.

Nov 6, 2004
i just watched ghetto celebs #1 and I dont think shes as fine as i thought before.I guess when she does her self up she looks good.But in that video she looks tore up...Why does she dress like shes from the 80's???is she white or mixed???

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
LOL.........

Aye !! This thread is comedy !! For 1, wow the whole three kid thing.(u mean 2). u got me. heh.. but now I'm a rapper not no model, to those a u who feel like i need to look like 1. but now i must be a star, thanx fa ya opinions..
zagg

May 14, 2002
why someone gonna talk about a rap artists looks? i dont ever hear anyone sayin busta rhymes is hot or c-bo ugly. why you gotta talk on zagg,cuz she a female? fuck looks buy the records, shes heat

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Zaggs HOT....

off tha dam presses wit that sicc shit and thats what matters ...i mean dam this aint MTV nigga dis tha siccness get yo gatdam shit str8 but i would give her a holla if it came down to it, but im not single nor is zagg and i aint no MOTHER FUCKER