Zack De la Rocha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
since he released the track "march of death" and more recently "We Want It All" its gone totally quiet on the zack front again.

i think alot of people have been waiting for him to go solo but it looks like it will never happen.. im gutted.

im a rage aginst the machine fan (zack was lead singer) but his contribution on the Roni size track "centre of the storm" was incredible & the other rap tracks hes been on showed his talent outside of rock music. this guy needs to drop it like its hot

Dec 26, 2004
I only heard the "March of Death" song on the radio...Where can I cop this N the other songs at??

Yeah I was hoping Zach started another band or somthin, at least put out a CD......Ill be waiting

Jan 19, 2003
^^ damn i never heard any of that. only rap track i heard him on was with chuck D like a remix/remake of "burn hollywood." zach de la rocha is sick.

Jun 13, 2005
i checked his site for the new track but no luck.
theres an instrumental of a track zack never recorded lyrics for too

if ya goto zdlr.net then click the track "i want it all" on that page are links for tracks..
not sure if they are still working but hey, i cant do all the work lol
..i got it off p2p program kazaa lite ++ anyways

hope thats a help..

also zack has done a track with krs one & the last emperor which there is 2 versions of.. c.i.a criminals in action, construktive ruckus (or constructive)

march of death

Jan 9, 2004
Anyone have a list of all the side projects Rocha has worked on since RATM died? I'm a Zack nut but doubt he will be back in any solid vessel of music. The corporate music labels wont sign him.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I feel you on that TOKZTLI....It is such a damn shame too because Zack is a really talented person. Unlike 90% of the music out there these days. He should release something though even if it is on a independent or smaller label. Because I am sure most of the RATM fans would swoop it up in a second...I know I would.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah I saw this on a website awhile back. It says In Stores Now but I have never seen it anywhere so most likely it didn't drop.

Tight name for a record too...Anger Is A Gift. Really fits what Zack spits about.

Nuttkace

Jun 13, 2005
Nuttkase said:
Oh yeah I saw this on a website awhile back. It says In Stores Now but I have never seen it anywhere so most likely it didn't drop.

Tight name for a record too...Anger Is A Gift. Really fits what Zack spits about.

Nuttkace
looks like an unofficial mock up.

"burned hollywood burned" chuck d, black thought, zack de la rocha

"constructive ruckus"
"c.i.a criminals in action" krs-one, the last emperor, zack de la rocha

"centre of the storm" roni size, zack de la rocha

"baseline" quarashi, zack de la rocha

"Act III Scene 2" saul williams , zack de la rocha

"march of death" zack de la rocha

"you cant kill the revolution" tool, zack de la rocha

ill add some more if i remember any

Jun 13, 2005
Nuttkase said:
^^That is what I was thinking...wasn't sure though.^^

Nuttkace
i cant believe hes got 20 tracks & hes not ready to rip it up.

that guy could go down as one of the most influential vocalists/lyricists
of all time..makes the beastie boys sound like high school drop outs.

Jan 30, 2004
i've read in a past interview with dj shadow that he was supposed to do some tracks with him but zack never showed up to the studio and nothing ever happened after that. shadows got some tight beats so you know they'd come out with some heat

Jun 13, 2005
diggler said:
i've read in a past interview with dj shadow that he was supposed to do some tracks with him but zack never showed up to the studio and nothing ever happened after that. shadows got some tight beats so you know they'd come out with some heat
yeah i read that too...
goddamn zack needs to stop worrying about the goddamn needy & think about his goddamn fans....goddamn

hes lazy....well hes not but goddamn... :lick: :lick: :lick:

Jan 9, 2004
AegrusMind said:

looks like an unofficial mock up.

"burned hollywood burned" chuck d, black thought, zack de la rocha

"constructive ruckus"
"c.i.a criminals in action" krs-one, the last emperor, zack de la rocha

"centre of the storm" roni size, zack de la rocha

"baseline" quarashi, zack de la rocha

"Act III Scene 2" saul williams , zack de la rocha

"march of death" zack de la rocha

"you cant kill the revolution" tool, zack de la rocha

ill add some more if i remember any
Cool. Thanks.

Dec 26, 2004
Damn I didnt know he made THAT many songs since RATM!!!
Does Nybody know , if Ny, what CDs these songs have dropped on???
I know 'Criminals in Action' iz on the Lyrisist Lounge vol.1

Jun 13, 2005
aridan3at said:
Damn I didnt know he made THAT many songs since RATM!!!
Does Nybody know , if Ny, what CDs these songs have dropped on???
I know 'Criminals in Action' iz on the Lyrisist Lounge vol.1
THEY WERENT ALL SINCE HE LEFT..SOME WERE SIDE PROJECTS FROM RATM

caps lock lol

theres a track with blackaliscious and zack too...

Dec 25, 2003
on a side note, zack used to be in a hardcore band back in the late 80's called inside out. they released a cd on revelation records which i think is still available. definitely worth checkin out.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Noodles said:
on a side note, zack used to be in a hardcore band back in the late 80's called inside out. they released a cd on revelation records which i think is still available. definitely worth checkin out.
Yeah they released a cd called No Spiritual Surrender in 1990. I got the album. It is more of a EP. It only has six songs and all but one are under three minutes long. It is cool to have though if you are a big fan of RATM like I am. Zach doesn't spit like he did with RATM...his style is more or less like any other Hardcore band.

But it is worth picking up if you see it cheap just to own it.....Music wise I would give it a 6/10.

Nuttkace