Zach Randoloph Indiana's drug kingpin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
man I hate to see people go down for weed...

By Dashiell Bennett

"According to a probable cause affidavit, a trusted police informant identified Memphis Grizzlie player Zach Randolph as a major marijuana supplier in Indianapolis." Well, that's not so shocking. Oh, you meant supplying to people other than Zach Randolph?

Channel 6 News in Indy is reporting that a drug investigation has led directly to the oft-troubled NBA "star" as possible major player in the local dope market. It started when they pulled over a drug suspect in a car registered to Randolph—that was also filled with pot and guns. That eventually turned up storage lockers rented in his name—again, filled with guns and drugs—and several more cars with secret compartments filled with ... you see where this is going. I guess being famously overpaid just doesn't cover the bills anymore.

No charges have been filed yet, but it sure don't look good for Zach. Sort of like when you watch him play basketball.

http://deadspin.com/5548783/is-zach-randolph-indianas-drug-kingpin

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
man I hate to see people go down for weed...

By Dashiell Bennett

"According to a probable cause affidavit, a trusted police informant identified Memphis Grizzlie player Zach Randolph as a major marijuana supplier in Indianapolis." Well, that's not so shocking. Oh, you meant supplying to people other than Zach Randolph?

Channel 6 News in Indy is reporting that a drug investigation has led directly to the oft-troubled NBA "star" as possible major player in the local dope market. It started when they pulled over a drug suspect in a car registered to Randolph—that was also filled with pot and guns. That eventually turned up storage lockers rented in his name—again, filled with guns and drugs—and several more cars with secret compartments filled with ... you see where this is going. I guess being famously overpaid just doesn't cover the bills anymore.

No charges have been filed yet, but it sure don't look good for Zach. Sort of like when you watch him play basketball.

http://deadspin.com/5548783/is-zach-randolph-indianas-drug-kingpin
lol.....dumbass foo, dope article tho

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Dude signed a 6 year 80 mil contract a few years back.... What the FUCK does he think
hes doin jeopardizing that. Not enough money? SMH. Damn, and if he really is involved, whyyyyyyyy the fuck is all the shit under HIS name. He's cake'd up major, let his people take care of that shit without his name involved. Shit like cars, houses, and all that can be under any name(documented). Why risk putting anything on ur name if u know ur gonna be involved in SOME type of dirt one way or another especially if ur famous like a pro ball player.

Aside from that, i'm glad this fucker doesnt play for Portland anymore! Dude has always been a talented post player that every team wants but too much extra baggage that comes along wit that talent.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
He got enough to beat this lil charge then.
lol lil charge my ass, they gonna try to push for racketeering and all sorts of fed shit on him if this is true prolly lookin at threatening him with a million years honestly

*heads to the closet and dusts off #50 portland jersey*