Z-Ro's 95 Demo Tape !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
Just wondered if any of you know about any old shit z-ro did?

I got my hands on Z-ro's demo tape a while back, it was released in 1995, he called himself "the crooked mind" back then.

would be cool to get some more info!

Dec 8, 2006
its a dope tape, sounds low budget though as you'd expect, ill put a lil sample up sometime when i get a minute. just wonderin if he done any other shit as "the crooked mind"!

Dec 8, 2006
i got the tape off a homie that didnt realize it was z-ro! i dont have the set-up to rip tapes at the minute but i got a lil sample that i made a while back and ill put it up here at the weekend sometime.
Its got 2 tracks on it "I Can't Win" and "Now That I Am High". i guess there was only a few made!
been lookin around for some other shit that he done before "look what you did to me" but haven't find anythin else yet.

Feb 16, 2009
Before look what you did to me I know he was in a group called killa klan but i don't know any of their releases and also I think he appeared on some south park coalition albums but I am not too sure.

Also how can you be sure this is z-ro?
Not saying I don't believe you but I just can't find info on it anywhere.

Feb 8, 2009
any one know where to find soe o fthe shit he did wit dea? i got fondren n main on a screw tape but i nevber been able to find the other shit