Z-RO~~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
ya smokers anthem is just a bunch of songs Ive already heard. he needs to drop some new material.. and no king of the south shit

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^ I saw the tracklist from somewhere and I didnt download it cause it looked like a bunch of old songs..

but it is something for folks that arent familiar with Zro to grab and Get Familiar...like CLINTON SPARKS!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
JLMACN said:
^^^ I saw the tracklist from somewhere and I didnt download it cause it looked like a bunch of old songs..

but it is something for folks that arent familiar with Zro to grab and Get Familiar...like CLINTON SPARKS!!!!

Exactly

IMO he needs to leave Rap Alot bc he is one of the best artist and is not getting the proper promotion and reconition he deserves. Bc his "Z-RO : THE LIFE OF JOSEPH MC VEY" album is one of the best rap albums a instant classic and it deserved so much more exposure

May 24, 2006
he already left rap-a-lot, a couple of months ago. he wants to expand King of the Ghetto Ent. That Smoker's Anthem was KMJ records, he doesn't like them. These labels just tryna get big off his name. Rap-A-Lot is set to release "Power" on August 15, 2006. It will probably get pushed back, to hype it all up. Z-Ro said that this is his final album, and he is retiring from the game because he's not getting paid like he should be. He said that he has 20 albums out, but his bank account doesn't show it. I doubt he'll retire, cuz rapping is all he knows, but he said so.