Z-Ro My Story (Dissin' Guerilla Maab)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
well my copy doesnt. Im listening to it right now.

but I just checked a tracklist and it says its on there.. then I check another tracklist and it had different songs.

are you talkin about the one in the chorus he says "this is my story, g. what a wonderful life. struggle and strife"?

Feb 8, 2006
Actually I think it doesnt have a chorus. Its just Z-ro dissin Trae and Dougie D. Hes talking about that he started guerilla maab and at the end of the song he he says "fuck you trae yeah I said it" and it cuts off

Feb 9, 2006
eh, people outside of that family call it beef. I would call it more along the lines of normal family bullshit. I am guessing these two primos fought about as much as me and my kinfolk.

Mtn

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2003
loki302 said:
eh, people outside of that family call it beef. I would call it more along the lines of normal family bullshit. I am guessing these two primos fought about as much as me and my kinfolk.
Yeah.. Both Ro and Trae have said in interviews that it's not a beef and outsiders shouldn't stress so much about other people's business.. because it's not a beef, just some normal family bullshit like u said.

Feb 5, 2005
loki302 said:
eh, people outside of that family call it beef. I would call it more along the lines of normal family bullshit.

EXACTLY !!!

I COULD CARE LESS CUZ IT AINT MY BIzNESS...

AZ LONG AZ THEY KEEP MAKE'N DAT GOOD MUSIC, ITz ALL G...

- GEEzUz