Z-RO FREE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
FROM ANOTHER SITE:

OK, I know a lot of people have been wanting to write Houston rapper Z-Ro, but I couldn’t divulge where he was. There was something going on with him. The latest I have heard is that he’s been freed and might already be back in Houston. I don’t know exactly how this was pulled off, but apparently Z-Ro has some friends with deep pockets. There is no comment from Rap-A-Lot, but this sounds like a good development in the continuing saga of one Joseph W. McVey (Z-Ro). Congrats to Z-Ro, Rap-A-Lot and this family (if this is true).

Big shout out to Freezefiya for the scoop!

Mar 16, 2005
Last i heard from a reliable source in TX was that he was gettin toooooo much mail and transfered....maybe rumor, maybe true

May 2, 2002
$leepy said:
Last i heard from a reliable source in TX was that he was gettin toooooo much mail and transfered....maybe rumor, maybe true
your reliable source in texas? you mean allhiphop.com?

Mar 16, 2005
PHX Sun said:
your reliable source in texas? you mean allhiphop.com?
Dont get it twisted folks, i didnt post this thread, my reliable source is my primo who lives and reps h-town.....he grew up in brownsville but moved to the clover in the H when he was 12-13 y/o. He tryin to get into the game but hears a lot of thangs goin down over there.....usually what he tells me about whats goin down over there turns out to be true, not all of it but most

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
well supposedly Pointblank posted his bond and K-Rino confirmed it along with some others who are in contact with the SPC they don't lie about shit they don't know about. peep thescrewshop. plus tosin confirmed it that's all you need.

Feb 5, 2005

GLAD 2 HEAR DA MAN IZ FREE...

DA SOUTH NEEDz Z-RO OUT DO'N WHUT HE DOES...

HEz 1 OF DA LAST REAL ONEz...

AN HE AINT DISAPPOINT'D ME YET WIT NUTHIN HEz EVER CAME WIT...

- GEEzUz

Oct 10, 2002
Z-Ro performed last night at the SPC concert with Pointblank, they performed tracks from the blood and the crip album. K-rino introduced Z-ro as his special guest, they had this plan in the works for a while cause they been announcing special guest for weeks now, they knew it would go down at the right time. he'll probably be at the bbq today in Mcgregor park for anyone in the area.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
dawun said:
Z-Ro performed last night at the SPC concert with Pointblank, they performed tracks from the blood and the crip album. K-rino introduced Z-ro as his special guest, they had this plan in the works for a while cause they been announcing special guest for weeks now, they knew it would go down at the right time. he'll probably be at the bbq today in Mcgregor park for anyone in the area.
Speaking of H-Town, Z-Ro is throwing a concert on September 23, at Club Hypnotiq in Corpus Christi, TX. The recently-freed rapper popped up at a show by K-Rino.