z-ro albums 'the dopest ones'??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pretty much every Z-Ro album is worth checking out but the best ones in order are IMO:

Look What You Did To Me
Life of Joseph McVey
I'm Still Living
Life
Z-Ro vs The World
King of da Ghetto
A.B.N. w/ Trae

Haven't really sat down and listend to Crack yet so I can't say where it stands amongst the others.

If you're just getting in to Z-Ro then you probably aren't up on K-Rino than either. There's quite a few threads about him in this forum make sure you check him out as well.

Feb 16, 2009
Definately get the new A.B.N. cd, it's one of his best yet.
Crack is the shit too. My other favorites would probly be Life, I'm Still Livin, S.U.C. Representa, and Look What You Did to Me.

The CRACC mixtape is coming out soon too.

And if you like Z-Ro, check out Pharoah. He was a member of Street Military with K-Rino and basically taught Z-Ro how to rap.

Apr 25, 2002
His two best solo's are LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD & CRACK. These are the only two that came out when he wasn't in jail and I can tell from a production standpoint.

Jun 3, 2002
I own all they shit. But I really love "S.U.C. Representa" and "LWYDTM"

"Let Tha Truth Be Told" also stay in rotation

and of course the classic "Rise" G-Maab album

you only talkin' bout RO tho right, not Trae too? Cuzz that nig got HEAT

Jan 2, 2003
Everything he puts out is dope...

My top 5.

Z-ro (selftitled)
Z-ro vs the World
Let the Truth Be Told
Look What You Did To Me
King Of the Ghetto

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
a z-ro greatest hits album leaked today. that would prolly be something to pick up.

but i could bang damn near every song on all his albums...except Z-Ro Tolerance, i dont really like that album cuz i dont like Daz, but it still had some bangers on it.

Oct 21, 2002
picked up the abn it is what it is and zro look what you made me do not really feelin look what you ade me do but abn bangs pretty much from front to back !!! what trae album should i be checkin for??

Apr 25, 2002
picked up the abn it is what it is and zro look what you made me do not really feelin look what you ade me do but abn bangs pretty much from front to back !!! what trae album should i be checkin for??
Should have listened to me and not the Z RO fanatics!!! I told you to get LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD & CRACK

Feb 26, 2009
z-ro albums 'the dopest ones

DOPEST Stylists in the Chi! with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, ...
Music, we do it all, but right now we're feelin: Qualo (buy the Preast album,
... Kon Tac, Mos Def, Jay Z, Drunken Monkeee, Poetree Chicago, Obi SoulStar,
..... The choice as to whether one becomes the Horse or the Ridah is the