YUNG LALO & MZ.MONIQUE - "KING N QUEEN" Album Comin Soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
@SKAREKROW, Thank You Hoime, And Im About To Get A Cover From This One Guy, In 2-3 Weeks, If I Like It, I'll Keep It And Post It, But If I Dont Im Gonna Wait A Good Min And Get Someone With Way Better Skills, Tell You The Truth Bro, The Only Reason I Might Have A Cover In A Few Weeks Is Cause We Already Had Some Pics Takin, But Most Likely Im Just Gonna Go With This Other People, That Got A Fuckin Resume That Ranges Big Time, Trust Me, This Album Wont Disappointed....

Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
@KhameNei, I Sent You A Email A Few Weeks Ago, But Ya, I Aint Got No Mixtapes On The Way, But Bro Do I Got A Shit Load Of Projects, Coming Together Fast, Real Talk This King N Queen Was Suppose To Drop At The End Of This Year But I Rather Do Some Cd's Before A Album. The Line Up Is Looking Good And So Far Will Go As This List Below.
*All Months Of Release Are Likely To Change*

*THIS FOLLOWING TWO ARE DROPPING AND BEING SOLD TOGETHER*
- Yung Lalo - Book I [Jan 2010 - March 2010]
- Mz.Monique - Diary I [Jan 2010 - March 2010]

- Yung Lalo - El Joven Lalo (ALL SPANISH CD) [May 2010 - June 2010]

- Yung Lalo Presents - On Top Of The State [Sep 2010 - Nov 2010]

- Yung Lalo & Mz.Monique - King N Queen [Feb 2011 - March 2011]

- Mz.Monique - Breathless [June 2011 - July 2011]

- Yung Lalo - Power N Leverage [Oct 2011 -Nov 2011]

Jun 5, 2004
"KING & QUEEN?" THATS TOO CLICHE...

YOU SHOULD GO WITH "ME N MY BITCH". AND I DONT WANNA SEE HER FACE ON THE COVER, JUST ASS. PEOPLE SEE THAT ON THE SHELVES, THEY GONNA PICK IT UP AND LOOK JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY= MORE RECORD SALES.

OH AND YOUR WELCOME.

Apr 25, 2002
What up Lalo! This one went under the radar. Hope all is good with u and yours. Let me be one of the first to hear this when its all ready to go. How far you into the album now? This ones gonna wake a lotta fools up....