yuk's clownin...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
"you bit my shit...pac shit...cash money...you even bittin bow wow...who the fuck you gonna bite now..."

pullin hoe cards...gettin on master p...he also got on too short...and i think scarface...

Apr 25, 2002
ITS SAD THAT YUK IS SO JEALOUS OF SHORT AND FACE THAT ALL HE CAN DO IS DISS SONGS......THAT'S WHY THEY'RE BOSSES AND HE'S MEDIOCRE....I GUESS I WOULD BE MAD TOO IF PEOPLE I USED TO HANG WITH AND LOOK UP TO MADE IT BIG AND LEFT ME HANGIN....

Sep 28, 2002
im glad yuk called succa out

u must be kiddin me yuk jelous please he paid in full he just statin facts master p copy what ever is hot foo if u dont know checc is new videos and shit when nas and dre came out the the indian dancer theere p on the boat wit them when bow wow came on the sceen here come p ice cream man was luniz shit here come p is a bitch he deserved 2 get is ass whoop for stealing shit only thing he came wit is own idea is make them say ugg and scarface fucc that fool 2 he might be a good rapper but u speak on any west coast artist u deserve 2 get rolled on

May 9, 2002
FUCK YOU BUSTER!! HOW U GONNA HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL MY NGA YUK MEDIOCRE. HE WILL EAT ALL THEM NGAS UP. THAT'S Y MASTER P HAD TO BLACK-BALL HIM BITCH! AND THE ONLY 1 THAT GETS PROPER RESPECT IS FACE. AND AS FAR AS THE JEALOUSY..... THAT'S BULLSHIT! P ISN'T CLOSE TO BEING ORIGINAL HE TOOK MY NGAS IDEA AND NEEDS TO PAY 4 IT. FOR SHORT DOG...... HE NEEDS 2 GIVE PROPER ADEQUATES TO A REAL NGA.