YUKMOUTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I still don't understand why people expect these artists to be full-fledged, 200% representatives of their "area" 100% of the time. Get out of here with that shit.

The Source has lost a lot of general credibility anyway. That Award Show meant nothing. They had Cassidy as a nominee in the 'Lyricist of the Year' category. Cassidy????? C'mon now.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
MrPeete said:
I still don't understand why people expect these artists to be full-fledged, 200% representatives of their "area" 100% of the time. Get out of here with that shit.

The Source has lost a lot of general credibility anyway. That Award Show meant nothing. They had Cassidy as a nominee in the 'Lyricist of the Year' category. Cassidy????? C'mon now.

exactly the source is fucking garbage..........the only good thing bout them is they hate eminem. Who won that catagory best lyricists probably JAY Z or JA RULE.

"I found out that terroists had attacked the United States and i found myself wondering......WHERE IS JA?????? WHERE IS JA RULE?????????" - Dave Chapelle

mainstream rap sucks except LIL WAYNES THE CARTER album, that shit is heat!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
G-Unit won for break-through artist of the year, but it was one of them awards that they just told you the winners of, they didn't give it out on the show.

Did I miss something?? It seems like Luda had a GREAT year, he won the most awards!

May 10, 2002
@Goodfella - I was saying he was smart because The Source has lost so much credibility in recent years, recieving an award from them means nothing. It would have been a waste of time for him to attend.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
PyKillaman said:
Man 2 all the peeps that saying he coulda said rip to mac dre he could have if mac dre wasn't still living when they taped these awards juss n case yall didn't kno
THe Source Awards were taped October 10th.