Yukmouth vs. The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
Yea yeah, went to the Snoop Dogg/Game concert last night and it was fuccin sicc ass show cept for the game tellin yuk to suck his dick. Yuk can tear his ass up. Great show otha den dat shit tho..get at me!

May 3, 2005
Yeah, I mean shit im not gonna say game didnt put on a badass performance but shit yuk is bay area shit and game aint got shit on that so as far as im concerned yuk is the shit and the game can suck his dick!

May 3, 2005
Yeah 50 is a bitch, and the game i think was meant to be more of a gimmick, if it wasn't for bitch ass 50 and Dre himself game would be nothing and i dont give a fuck who got shot how many times. I mean it's not like they stood there and was like "please shoot me so i can be a badass" and yuk tore 50 up on mic too

Jun 21, 2004
I thought Game's cd was pretty good, and some of those G-Unit cats got knoccs... they just got too many gimmicks... How Game and 50 gonna create fake beef between themselves to sell CD's? They should let the music sell itself...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm hitting that same concert on the 29th. Ok so Game is on tour with one of the most prolific cats in the game, Snoop, and Yukmouth killed Game? Yukmouth just ripped a hole in him huh? Look at the big picture, Game is the only one doing any REAL work. Yuk is dead weight compared to Game and that's just the truth. You guys crack me up. Stop it.

Apr 6, 2004
Both cats have some dope cuts, and some wack shit. I think Game slautered Yukmeez with that 'mill on it' slice.

One thing Yuk lacks but Game has is production... and hooks.

Apr 2, 2005
It took Game over two years to get a CD wrapped up under Aftermath...two years!!! And the Documentary is no classic, the CD has some sicc cuts, and it has some shit cuts, but the only reason it's anything at all is b/c it was dropped by Aftermath.

Sure, the I got Milz on it diss was hot, but I've all but forgotten it after the beating that Yuk unleashed following that cut.