Yukmouth - UGA...it's big!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Yukmouth presents...United Ghettos of America
In stores: July 16th Smoke-A-Lot/Bayside

Make sure you swooop it and let us know what you think of the cover. We will be getting Yukmouth on here shortly to hollar.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Johnel and those guys at Phat Efx in LA did it. I have to say its one of my favorites of the year. Very clean.

They also did Dru Down, PSD, and The Mossie for us. But on a larger note they have done shit for Janet Jackson, Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Knocturnal and a whole bunch of others. They are a major outfit.

T

thug_proppa

OH BOY!!! this shit looks tight as hell. is it going to be a solo with alot of features or a comp??? When he finna be on here?

and the cover is smooth dont change that shit.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Mezzano.... plenty of peeps on there like outlawz from jerzey, jazzy pha from the atl i believe.

12: OH BOY it looks big, i heard alotta shit goin down with rap-a-lot wonder if yuk is bouncin labels.. i no he always got smoke-a-lot for his indy shit and the luniz tryna get on def jam but i wonder wassup on him on the solo tip.

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
The cover is clean - the workers over @ Phat FX did a great job on it. Nice to see Yukmouth networking with cats like Jazze Pha, D-Don (From The Brick City, Jersey to clarify), and Mad Lion (one of the dopest reggae artists out - period.)..more Westcoast acts need to understand that you need to be universal to be successful - Yukmouth has realized it:)