Yukmouth on Uncut

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I didn't know mine was invisible... lol... I must've did it on accident...

Swick doesn't always go on invisible, Sg doesn't, Law doesn't, Heat doesn't... they cool too!!!

But... yeah... it's a cool thing.. I'ma change mine back to normal... b/c I'm not

Sep 26, 2002
lol
billy madison.
"the lil boy gotta think 'you got a dog, you got a responsibility' you don't just look for a couple of minutes and then stop, YOU GET OUT THERE AND FIND THAT FUCKIN DOG"

---------
Oh by the way,
i havent read my fuckin billboard magazine yet is it cool to be uncool again? cus if it is ima let myself be visible

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
how is a yukmouth video tech related? besides that tech has worked with him... maybe tech watched captain kangaroo when he was little.... therefore, that may be tech related

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
ok, i'll start.... Frank Sinatra

this one is easy.... tech was on qwest, owned by quincy jones.... quincy jones was a composer and composed music to songs sung by Mr. Frank "Chairman of the Board" Sinatra.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
seriously nick, you will run everyone away. all i am asking is stay consistant with your modding.... don't delete my topics because i may happen to agree with something which made you look like the bitch you are.