Yukmouth on Uncut

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Anyone else seen that Yuk video on Uncut? I saw it for the first time last friday night..then 2 videos later Imma Tell came on...Just wondering if anyone else caught that too...

Holla

Jan 12, 2003
Slither said:
I didn't see it, but my friend was talkin bout it last night... ya know... I've never really heard Yuk... I'm soo deprived, right... haha... gonna have to check it out!
definately check out the Luniz cds. I have a feeling you'll really like there song "Is it Kool" Alisha.

"Is it cool to fuck, if not to suck".......that shits pretty good.

Jan 12, 2003
hey Nick, for the time being before u throw in some new songs in the T9HQ featured media, did u want to throw in some different mixes here and there? I've got some really good ones that people keep sending me through aim. Just for the hell of it you know.

Sep 26, 2002
why can't i see you guys on top of the page?
it's not that i give a fuck, like i don't care that ppl can see my name up there ... but why? what's the reason for that?
am i askin too many questions? (yo)

Sep 26, 2002
oh shit... didn't even know that.
but the real question was "why?"
hows that benefitial to you? i know about 96.5 percent of ppl on this board have themself s invisible... but why?

to amuse/piss off mutherfuckers like me i guess