Yukmouth on Master-P and the film Friday being influenced by Ice Cream Man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yukmouth is a one hit wonder..... "I got 5 on it" & Thugged Out Albulation are his only classics. Most of his music after that is hella garbage. I remember buying his 2nd solo album (thug lord new testament) and was hella disappointed how wack it was, because his first solo was dope.
WTF??? You can't be serious. Thug Lord: The New Testament is the ish. United Ghettos of America vol. 1, ALL OUT WAR. vol. 1, ThugLordz cd...should I keep going?

May 7, 2002
I understand Yukmouth's point. Master P could simply give credit where credit is due. He also didn't give Short any props for being one of the first to sell tapes out of his trunk. When he was asked whether Too Short influenced him to sell tapes out of the trunk, P gave some lame ass answer which implied that he was already doing it also. Didn't Too Short start putting out tapes about 10 years before Maspter P? lol

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I understand Yukmouth's point. Master P could simply give credit where credit is due. He also didn't give Short any props for being one of the first to sell tapes out of his trunk. When he was asked whether Too Short influenced him to sell tapes out of the trunk, P gave some lame ass answer which implied that he was already doing it also. Didn't Too Short start putting out tapes about 10 years before Maspter P? lol
I don't know, I think he might of had a demo in 89 or so. P ain't as real as some ppl think he is.

Apr 25, 2002
Short mighta influenced P with that but artists been selling records out the trunk since records started pressing. you couldn't always get your album or single in the store. Short didn't invent that but i know he influenced hella rappers with his story.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Humans been taking/building off other humans since the dawn of man. Certain people always think they special, but they are not. At the end of the day no one cares about a song or album, it ain't doing shit for nobody except self serving attention whoring. When you got some positive shit to say with the intent of building and growing people's minds and getting them right holla at me or else fucc off.