Yukmouth is really getting noticed....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Yukmouth Feat. Lil' Mo - Hi Maintenance ???

damn lil mo...mainstreim....wow check out smokealotrecords.com

hes doing songs like "Fallin" Feat. Do Or Die

damn...u think he will soom become mainstreim

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
umm lil mo was fucking with yuk before SHE BLEW UP...and 7 from murder inc did a shit load of yuks beats on his albums..not too mention yuk has worked with red and meth, toni toni tone, scarface, and ton of "mainstream" cats..yuk been mainstream....his album go gold and plat with no radio play at all...

Apr 25, 2002
If i recall Do or Die is a labelmate or damn near it with Rap A Lot Records. Thats nothing new they did work on "Thugged Out" as well.

As far as Lil Moe im not sure, that came from left field. But Lil Mo has only put out one album as far as I know and only had one hit, she doesnt have as much pull in hip hop as other rap/r and b female acts like Eve, Missy, Alicia Keys.

So as I see it, Yuk is a much more talented artist than he is getting credit for still. I hope having them on the album leads to his sucess, but neither have major pull in the music bizz. Besides that, Id like to hear Yuk experimenting a little more with some of the Underground talent he has found on his last album like Louie Loc, Lil Ron, Phatz and others.

Jun 13, 2002
maybe yuk can come thru mainstream, but i think he's kinda too hardcore for mainstream, at timez. don't get me wrong though, cause yuk is my favorite rapper, other than myself. those songz are kinda old though, they came out like a year or two ago.

and know yuk didn't sign wit cash money. i talked to his webmaster lloyd, and he told me it was just a big rumor floatin around.

Jul 21, 2002
YUKMOTH IS DOING SHIT. ON THE LUNIZ ALBUM HE HAS A SONG WIT FAT JOE. SONG IS TIGHT. THAT IS WHAT I CALL NETWORKING.
HE MIGHT GO BIG, HOPE HE DOES

jesse james
HE HAS GONE PLATNIUM. THE LUNIZ FIRST ALBUM WENT PLATINUM IN THE U.S AND GOLD IN GERMANY. SO UR FULL OF SHIT.

K

KEYSER SOZE

whats kinda funny is that yuk's first appearance was mainstream (i got 5 on it). but i know people mean the new yelling yuk and questioning if he's going mainstream. to me he is tight as fuck but i dont think he has the mainstream appeal. not saying its bad, but most people like the nelly, puff daddy and eminem sound. and him doing a song with all those mainstream rappers is kinda insignificant as to whether he will become mainstream cuz most, if not all were never on the radio.

p.s. people like the fool above me get me confused as to what a "hater" is. jesse got his facts mixed up and thought yuk never went gold or platinum so therefor he is a "hater". someone help me.