YUKMOUTH - CITY OF DOPE V.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
The Much anticipated preview mixtape to yukmouths album Million Dollar Mouthpiece is finally here. Godzilla Ent and Dj Fingaz presents "The City of Dope" From the Godfather inspired intro Yuk lets all rookie mcs know his accomplishments.On "got it on lock" Yukmouth let em know hes one of the nicest on the west while giving it up to other lyrical lords like himself. On "Push it" he may get a call from Rick Ross for a remix or a future song, this song fits Yuk to the fullest and sounds like some trademark shit from YM. Then we got "My Turf" on that track beatwise (Produced by Nan Dogg) & lyrical wise all you can do is say whoa and soak game. Other standout tracks are "Doing my thang" a mellow track to blow some good too & "Kalifornia" feat. Akon is screaming please make a video for me. Its hella songs on here that bang, the CBo assisted "Show you who Gangsta" has CBO flowing a killer laid back style with Yukmouth and Monsta Gunjah. Throughout the album Yuk comes gangsta to fast tracks but I don't consider them Hyphy (Go) music too me he make his own genre which I will call Amped music which is seriously displayed on the track "Born Hustla" Now who else can make a tribute song to Mac Dre (R.i.P) thats high energy? Nobody other then Yukmouth on "Thizz in peace" with help from Mistah F.A.B, J-Diggs and the Jacka. Only thing negative I can say about this album is that Yuk sounds best alone because its not too many rappers that can be compared to his sick lyrics and flows. After four years of playing the sideline Yuk doesn't miss a beat...like he said call him "Yuk Hasslehoff because hes creating a Baywatch!"

REVIEW BY: S. SUCRAM

Apr 25, 2006
there some koo track on the there f'sho, but i was expecting to hear something bettter as a whole...dont get me wrong...it's a definite copp for sure....but I was thinkin it was gonna be more of a studio album...solid mixtape tho...just makes you anticipate MDMP even more!!

Apr 19, 2005
When I first got this cd I went through it real quick and didn't feel many songs but I listened to it again and I have to say that I changed my mind quick a tight mixtape the mdmp exclusives are tight