Yukmouth and The Regime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2008
they had all that hype....n know i dont hear shit from them....like most the main members were realeasin album n mixtapez but now nothing....anyone know what the fucks going on with them....and when is the group album coming!!!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2008
they had all that hype....n know i dont hear shit from them....like most the main members were realeasin album n mixtapez but now nothing....anyone know what the fucks going on with them....and when is the group album coming!!!!!!!!!
i wanna know what the fuck happened too and wasnt there supposed to be a Regime & Screwed Up Click Album? I Remember Yuk Talking About Something Like That

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
we good yall, we just really in the lab cooken up because we want the best shit that we can put out right now to be released... and then everybody got they schedules.. tec just put a double album out, i got my album mysery comming out in a month.. yuk been cooken up, but then he had to sit down for a minute...we had a member pass away. (R.I.P Pretty black) but every body good, and yall can expect some good music this 4th qt. and the first qt. of next year...

Oct 28, 2005
Put it like this...anything that has to do with yuk never gets released on time..half the shyt he say in interviews are just ideas in his head which he says to make da fans stay tuned in..i dont know if u guys noticed but all his intervies hes talkin about projects that dont ever get released til 3 years after da interview..with dat said we aint gettin the regime album till next year..only thing this year comin from yuk is da thuglordz 2 and maybe uga3 in late november/december...

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
Regime?! They aren't even relevant anymore. They never were in the first place. Just look at the lineup. Here's the roster from the smoke-a-lot website. Don't complain if it ain't updated, this is from the OFFICIAL website. Funny thing about the smoke-a-lot website, every ad is about Yuk. Damn near everything is about Yuk. Spend some money and update the site. The artists in bold are actually selling albums right now. If Yuk can't even get his MDMP to blow, what chances does the regime have?

YUKMOUTH
TECH N9NE (Doesn't even rep the regime anymore)
DRU DOWN (Still relying on Pimp Of The Year and Can You Feel Me records)
GONZOE (Who?! I know who he is, he's a nobody)
AMPICHINO (Has talent, needs to bounce off of Regime)
KENNY KINGPIN (Who?!)
MONSTA GANJAH (Who?!)
LADY ICE (Who?!)
MESSY MARV (Doesn't even rep the group)
GRANT RICE (Who?!)
BG BULLETWOUND (Who?!)
I-ROCC (Has talent, needs to bounce off of Regime)
MS. STORY (Who?!)
LIL HYFE (Who?!)
MARC SHYST (Who?!)
YOUNG DRU (Has talent, needs to bounce off of Regime)
PRETTY BLACK (R.I.P., potential was there but...)
DIZZLE DON (Who?!)
DORASEL (Who?!)
THE FLEET (Who?!)
CHINO NINO (Who?!)
GOVNORMATIC (Who?!)
THA REALEST (Who?! Is he the 2pac wannabe?)
JAMAL (Who?!)
K.P. (Who?!)
THE REASON (Who?!)

Sep 27, 2005
^^^^well obviously you care bout the Regime kause you go to the website and get the roster and how is the Regime not relevent when most of the Artist are well known in there tow or wolrd wide and how is tech not reppin the Regime???? ever since he been in the Regime he's rep it the same......