yuk got his ass kicced?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Heres the post

Honorable Geo d
Groupie

YukMouth Gets His Ass Kicked at Studio
Yukmouth got his ass kicked by a LA nigga Mad Max(Regime). This is not a rumor folks. Yuk came in the studio all saucy, and Max had some sort of funk wit the nigga. He left Yuk leaking all over the place. Yuk do be on sum bullshit though, and every time i'm in LA, he always dolo. He better watch that shit. U a town nigga ,but still, the town will body yo ass Yuk. So keep that Hollywood shit in the LA. La niggaz, where in LA is dem Regime niggaz? Phats Boss, Mad Max?

T

thug_proppa

na that dont even say nathan just an opinion. this like the whole c-lim hollow thing ever body speak's on shit from there poin of veiw.

I just wanna here yuk speak on it.

Apr 26, 2002
I really dont give a shit if Yuk speaks on it, it's just a fuckin fight yall are actin like someone got shot here or something. I guarantee most of you fools wouldnt like a post about you gettin in a fight on a public message board, its this kinda shit that keeps artists from really gettin involved on here.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
every one get the shit knocked out'em sum time
EXACTLY!!!!

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU STOOD YOUR GROUND AND THAT YOUR ASS CAN AND WILL BE THERE ANOTHER DAY TO THROW THANGS AGAIN!!!

and if someone woops yo ass, so what, keep bangin with his ass everytime you see him......until you knocc 'em out!!!

d-locc

T

thug_proppa

na i feel you on that. i just ment yuk can say what happened and that's it. before it gets out of had like the lim hollow shit did. so and so said they was there and or thats the hommie and this happened and your mans gay and he's a punk and all that shit.

Apr 26, 2002
Thats what im sayin thug...if I was in this situation I wouldnt want motherfuckers jumpin to conclusions and shit, let em handle their biz..if Yuk wants to speak on it he will, if not oh well it was his fight we had nothin to do with it.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Yuk is hella small. Dude is like 5' 5".......
REGARDLESS........
IVE SEEN 5'5" HOMIES, BOX 6 FOOT CATS TO THE GROUND......
A FEW EVEN CHOKED THEIR OPPONENTS TO THE GROUND!

all that matters is the SIZE of the fight in the homie!

and you know this DSaneeee.................haha

stay up

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
yeah o well. i was just wondering if there was any truth to this shit, i dont really give a damn. but yeah hes sicc but he sounds SO much bigger then he is. hes like "NIGGA NEXT UP TO MOTHAFUCCIN BAT!!!!!!" but like some other cat said it aint the size of u its the size of fight in u.

May 10, 2002
MAD MAX IS A PRETTY SMALL DUDE TO, BUT I WOULD BE VERY SURPRISED IF THIS SHIT WAS TRUE. BUT YA NEVER KNOW WITH YUK CAUSE HE TALKED A GANG OF SHIT ABOUT OTHER RAPPERS ON HIS LAST ALBUM, MAYBE HE STARTED RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH ABOUT MAD MAX, YOU CANT LOOK PAST IT WITH YUK CUZ HE CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND IF HES COO' WITH SHORT OR HE HATES HIS ASS!!!!!!

May 7, 2002
But Shorts the one that started this second round of shit. I read an interview Yuk said Short and Face just started throwin shit at him out of nowhere. If the wax is any indication its true.