You're invited!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
To Sergeant Hustle's pity party!

Who: you and all yer homies!

What: an off the chains internet party where all pathetic people, such as myself, can share in life's miserys together!

When: all weekend!

Where: open forum, Siccness.net

Why: because we all need sympathy sometime!

FOLKS, GATHER 'ROUND!
Here's your chance to bitch and complain with other people who like to bitch and complain. B.Y.O.B. Please R.S.V.P. below, and state why your life is so pathetic that you deserve V.I.P treatment at this affair. No cover, all ages. One lucky loser will be given a box of kleenex and the movie "Steel Magnolias" so they can go home, watch it, and feel even more like an asshole.

M

mr2productionz

^^^^L-O-FUCKING-L^^^^^^^

i hate my boss....i hate my job...i hate school....

Jul 6, 2002
Sets down emotional baggage..

AYO THIS HERRE IZ BYOB?

I GOT MY BEEFS PACKED IN THE LUGGAGE

STAND BACK TEN FEET.... I'M FINNTA UNLOAD AND RELEASE IT:

Jul 6, 2002
Damn, man I hate how the game is flawed I'm livin life on a daily basis duckin'n dodgin the laws- three speeding tickets later my driving privilages have came to a sudden pause/ this the second time this year, 60 whole days I'mmah be holding my ballz n tears!!!Tryin to limit my liberties got me bouncin offa these funking walls! I m Crunk y'all, but when I creep I krawl...Now what's the game plan ganna g like tha next time I wanna hit some drawls, when aye ole gurl ain got no cah?:dead:

May 27, 2002
i lost my job due to "gross negligence" as you may have seen before

i have mono

my parents hate me now because i lost my job and im not good at anything

am i in contention for VIP?

S

SHOHEI BABA

fuck you hustle at least you have job skills and work a position that pays your bills - i don't see you busting your fuckin ass working construction or warehouse jobs - your job is to dick around at the goddamn radio station so take this whole entire thread, roll it up real tight, dip it in some hydrocloric acid, and STICK IT UP YOUR ASS

fuck you and your so called problems -

IF ANY OF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW PROBLEMS LOOK AT THE RIPPA HIS GRANDMOM JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK please give your well wishses in the appropriate thread

May 27, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:

IF ANY OF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW PROBLEMS LOOK AT THE RIPPA HIS GRANDMOM JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK please give your well wishses in the appropriate thread
this is all true thanks baba for lettin them know

and i have mono

and i lost my job

and i am about to be booted from my home

and i dedicate too much time to a rap career going no where

the only thing that keeps me smiling nowadays is music by WESLEY WILLIS

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
SHOHEI BABA said:
fuck you hustle at least you have job skills and work a position that pays your bills - i don't see you busting your fuckin ass working construction or warehouse jobs - your job is to dick around at the goddamn radio station so take this whole entire thread, roll it up real tight, dip it in some hydrocloric acid, and STICK IT UP YOUR ASS

fuck you and your so called problems -

LMAO you are hilarious. The thread is full of sarcasm for one....

Number two "dick around at a radio station"?! You obviously are not well versed in how radio operates.

Sorry Rippa that your life sucks. I can relate. If you'd like a rundown of all the people who've died around me, including my only sibling, just let me know. As for Shohei, it's obvious that you have a problem with me and instead of trying to get to know me, you'd rather hate, so carry on.

S

SHOHEI BABA

Sergeant Hustle said:

Number two "dick around at a radio station"?! You obviously are not well versed in how radio operates.

You're right - I've never been anywhere near a radio station - but I'm exactly sure your job doesn't have ANY of the hell-like qualities like :

1) Waking up at 4 am to get to work on time
2) Getting there in 15 degree weather and being under-dressed but still having to work.
3) Trying your very best but still having your foreman talk shit and threaten to fire you because you're not 8 foot tall 900 lbs. and you can't work like a fuckin mule.
4) Have other members at your job push you around and call you a nigger lover because you hang on the black side instead of the white side
5) Have other members call you a scab because you are on the non-union side of the workplace.
6) Having to put up with it because you never had money for college and could not repay your student loans because your mother is going to lose the house and you have to bring in money somehow - instead of your chosen career
7) Working until you literally FAINT in ditches
8) Shitting in toilet bowl filled to 110% capacity
9) Going to sleep as soon as you get home because you are so beat only to do it again and
10) have your weekend ruined because at 3:45 pm when you are about to go home your foreman tells you there is mandatory overtime.
11) not to be able to physically do your job due to injury or just being little (5'9" 165 lbs.)

so yeah you DICK AROUND ON YOUR FUCKING JOB AT A RADIO STATION as far as i'm concerned

i hope you die