your opinion on vince you using the N word ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Backstage, Vince McMahon visited Eric Bischoff, who was warming up for his match with Theodore R. Long. Bischoff promised to destroy Long tonight. Bischoff talked about Vince McMahon screwing Bret Hart at Survivor Series, making history. Bischoff promised to screw John Cena tonight. Bischoff said fans would be chanting "You Screw Cena". John Cena entered, and commented that Bischoff likes to "screw guys". Bischoff walked off, and Vince McMahon began "talking jive" to Cena, including calling Cena "my •••••". McMahon strutted off, and Booker T, standing next to Sharmell, said "Tell me he didn't just say that".

Apr 1, 2003
I imagine it was supposed to be a joke. I don't agree with it because it's not right. The one thing with Vince is he always tried to stir up things because that gets him press.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fuck it, its just a TV show

Now if it was like a real sports broadcast and someone like Paul Taglivue said some shit like that, he would be forced to resign.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Thought it was funny the first time I saw it, think its still funny now. If it offended you, thats what its intention was just like quake said, he just wanted to stir up the pot. Just to see what the reaction would be.