Your hood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
I remember postin this way back in the dayz but now theres new heads...

do you know what goes down in your city?. not what you read from the paper but REALLY know the story behind what sets are funkin for what?.

In my town theres a set called LTA (LORD TENNYSON APARTMENTS) They started funk with North side A street and i kid you not the blood has been pouring.

They started round 94 or 95. one of they're folks squabbed with a known norteno. but instead of makin it one on one the LTA cats jumped him. dude came back with some folks and beat they asses. then LTA comes back with more folks and the deadly cycle continues. I claim nothin but the hair on my balls and the toes on my feet but i can spot ANY set member by memory.

Jun 11, 2002
x-loc: I don't know if talus knows the siccness is back up. but imma see him soon so ill let him know.

East bay G: they funk still but it hasn't gotten violent in a while. what part of the Eastbay you stay?

M

MrFreeze

man i live in Frisco so its a little harder to know everyone whos funkin. i mean some will always be funkin like the surenos and nortenos but other than that theres probably hella funk poppin off that i dont know about.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
man we got it ruff down here..we got this crew that go by the name t.c.b.(trash can bandits) man they be fucking all kinds of shit up from smashing cans to stealing lids..its fucking crazy on these allies..gotta watch your back or you'll get beamed in the back of the head with a dirty diaper..

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Daveyboy said:
man we got it ruff down here..we got this crew that go by the name t.c.b.(trash can bandits) man they be fucking all kinds of shit up from smashing cans to stealing lids..its fucking crazy on these allies..gotta watch your back or you'll get beamed in the back of the head with a dirty diaper..
oh coy!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I used to but I got away from all that bullshit when I turned 18. So I no longer fucc with anybody that I used to (because most of them are little bitches). So since I'm not out there anymore I'm a little out of touch with what's going on. Not that I really give a fucc.

Apr 25, 2002
welll.. the East Danville Wigger G Funks got funk wit the Blackhawk Ballin Ass Bitches and it pretty much started becuase eastside TP'ed a blackhawk house and got snitched on. as soon as that started, swear to god, EVERYONE packed a watergun. no lie.. i was dodgin spray and water balloons for DAYS.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I held up some gang banger with a carrot. Made 'em get naked. Then his homies came after me. I was so scared cause they were on these three wheel bikes, you know like the mentally challenged gang rolls? Well anyway im so psyched cause i challenged the leader of their gang to a checkers match. the looser has to leave town. If I loose, well i can always go to Nebraska. If they loose imma start a new gang called H.O.R.S.E.

Actually my new Pittsburgh residence is pretty cool. Not much crime except what i do lol. If you were here back then you should remember all my North Side Ghetto posts.

Lol "dirty Diaper"

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Don't really kick it around here too much now, but the only shit I can think of is the retarded ass shit between STK (a tagging crew turned "gangsters") that has shit with WF (THE oldest gang in LA). Other then that, whatever shit is going on with Asian gangs and cholos that are just passing through..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
do you know what goes down in your city?. not what you read from the paper but REALLY know the story behind what sets are funkin for what?.

In my town theres a set called LTA (LORD TENNYSON APARTMENTS) They started funk with North side A street and i kid you not the blood has been pouring.

They started round 94 or 95. one of they're folks squabbed with a known norteno. but instead of makin it one on one the LTA cats jumped him. dude came back with some folks and beat they asses. then LTA comes back with more folks and the deadly cycle continues. I claim nothin but the hair on my balls and the toes on my feet but i can spot ANY set member by memory.
i dont give a damn whos beefin with who, as long as it doesnt involve my homies.
everybody in the city can shoot eacc other up for all i care.
and fucc kiccin bacc discussin OTHERS sett funk when it has nothing to do with you and you dont have the inside lowdown...its called gossip.

dlocc

Jun 11, 2002
first off muffuccas who don't like what I post don't read cuz your two cents don't nessecarily count as currency to me. Im not tryin to please anyone with what I post.

sarcasm only goes so far. to the exception of those (blight and a few) who didn't do it to degrade me.

tryin to make a post hysterical but doin a piss poor job of it.

Im not even going to try to explain my posts, but I jus wanted to know what ya'll areas are like, and if you wanna be comedian go ahead but don't do it at my expense.

Leatherfaced out

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i wasnt playin there really is a t.c.b. gang here...bout the only REAL "gang" in this small town. i'm sorry if i disrespected you in anyway...