YOUR FIRST TATOO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
I was 16 when I first got mine...today, I still only have one- an agel on the backside of my right shoulderblade..part of the wing extends down my right arm! My somoan homeboy from califas TAFFA did mine in 3 & 1/2 hours...

Sep 19, 2002
Got 4, 1 across my stomach, 3 on my arms. Will probably stop at 6. From blood loss of tattooes, I became fatigue and fell asleep behind the wheel.

Jul 6, 2002
Originally posted by CALICO What did ya parents say and what was your age?
^ i showed my mother...since i didnt live at her house at the time, there wasn't much she could say...I had already got my tongue and eyebrow peirced earlier that year and she wasnt too happy about that...my pops didnt see it until I was 17 and he said the tat was coo, but that it was against the Bible...

:rolleyes:

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Man I'll never forget it lol...It was the day before my 18th birthday an I got it in a hot ass garage...It says Kaos on my left chest (that used to be my DJ name)...Well that night I came home an crashed out on the couch wit my shirt off....My mom was waking me up to tell me Happy Birthday an when I finally DID wake up she said "Mark, what in the HELL did you do?!" lol she wasnt mad or anything...She just shook her head

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I don't regret what I got one DAY...cause I agree...U need to be SURE it's something you'll want for the rest of your life. To me, "Kaos" signified a large part of my younger years and that's why I don't regret it

Dec 3, 2002
i got one when i was 13 it say's my name across my chest and i a 16 now and i am goin bacc in a couple dayz i am gettin my eye brow peirced this weekend plus a tat

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I have a cross on my back with my mom's last name on one side and my dad's last name on the other. I was 18. My mom said "That's beautiful". Then i went to my dad's house, and all he ever said about my tattoo was "I'm not really a big tattoo person". I can tell he disapproves. It took me 4 hours. All black and white, across my spine.

Its the only one i have, for financial reasons. I'll get another one soon.

Dec 4, 2002
Ive got 1 tat.....on my ankle when I was 21 of a Treble Clef. My mom lived in a different state so she didn't actually see it until I was 23. She basically just shook her head at me. She is going with me on my birthday to see how it is done. She is kind of new to the whole tatoo thing. I think she is just going to make sure I dont get anything to bad.

When I have kids though, I am going to let them know that when they are ready to get a tat to let me know. I am going to take them to a shop so I know that it is safe....no matter how old they are. I dont want my kids to be 13 and getting a handmade tat where they put themselves at risk for diseases.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
week after i tunred 18

got MOESES( a tribute to my pops) all across my back...in red and black writing

i was on ecstacy when i got it...and it made it hurt like fuck

I would have thought that being on ecstacy should have made it feel good.:confused: