YOUR FIRED!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
When is the last time you heard this? Were you mad, depressed, relieved, frustrated?

i heard those words come out of my bosses mouth about a month ago. i wasnt really mad at the time, cuz i was expecting it. i was kinda relieved because the work was stressfull at times.

But damn! im pissed at myself now that i dont have a job, and the shits not easy getting another one. im 21, caught a felony at age 18, 2 months away from graduating high school.

now who wants to hire me?

seems like i have to start from scratch. knowone wants to hire a felon, and my mufucin unemployment was denied.

any constructive advice? anyone? anyone got the hook on a job in the stockton area or surrounding. i jus need to get my foot in the door.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
You seem to be in a situation I've found myself in many times. It's like you don't want to lose your job but you feel like your trapped and stressed. So when you get fired you feel like "Damn finally" and at the same time just plain old "Damn!". The only way your gonna get job now is if you know somebody because of your record. Otherwise you'll always find some typa job that pays you shit and you hate, there everywhere. Desperate people work shit jobs cuz they hungry and "whitey" knows this.

Unless you change your morals you've got a whole lifetime of this too look forward too. The funny thing about that statement is the morals that get people felonies are the exact ones you need to make it in the "real world". You've just got to learn how to mask them better that's all. Lie, cheat, steal, backstab just make sure people don't see you doin it or don't understand that your doin it to them. Then raise your kids and tell them not to lie, cheat, steal, and backstab cuz you want to be a good dad and feel good about yourself, and after all the dirty tactics you've used to get where you are today, you hope to find some redemption by raisin your kid better then you were raised. But when your child actually listens and never makes it nowhere in life cuz fuckin vultures see his/her ass as easy prey , well then you got to sit him/her down and tell them that there ain't no "Santa Clause"....

Or start a revolution homey. Sit your child down and tell them that the only way the world is gonna get better is if we fight. And that because you'll be damned if the shit that almost infected you will ever come close to your family, you have to fight. Tell them not to put up with shit. If you gettin done wrong then, fuck the place. And if you or your family needs to eat your gonna take that shit. "Whitey" needs your ass and your ideas. He also needs you to do the shit he don't wanna do himself. But this only works if all your family and everybody who feels like you does this. So first I'd tell you to find these people and gather them together. Then you go from there. Gather enough heads and you'd be surprised with what you can come up with. All types of shit. Cameras can't see thru people. Strategic positioning of key personell in key places does wonders for your cause. And when you ready you strike and go to war and you make sure everybody and there mama knows who's doin it. That's how you establish authority.

Stay up dog, things always work out somehow. Just don't ever change who you are, and only you know who that is. The only person I know out in Stockton is some dude named Fu. I used to work with him at a dental lab in San Ramon. I don't know where he works now. He's an ex O.G. of one of them asian ganga out there, or somethin like that. Keep lookin, you'll find somethin.

-Ender

"All my n*ggaz love/ the adventures of/Robin Hood/ Cuz it ain't all good/"-Ice Cube

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah FIGHT IT^

Either way you are stuck in that circle. Get into a better orbit.

I never heard YOUR FIRED, but i did hear "Uh your just not on the schedule anymore" And ive been laid off a lot. But i go and get a second job. Shit sometimes i was workin 3 jobs at once.

May 2, 2002
Whitey, Whitey, blah blah blah...for once I would like to see a post that doesn't involve race. The topic had nothing to do with race.

Back to the original topic.

Yeah, I've been fired. I was really pissed off. A lady that worked there thought I was going to take her job (jealousy), and to make a long story short, she had me fired.

I cussed out the manager til' I was blue in the face. Then I went to go look for the lady who had me fired, but she left before I could say anything to her.

I didn't like the job, but I had no prior warning, and I felt used. I completed a big job for them, and then they canned me when it was done.

Only advise I could give you is to keep looking for a new job...stay positive. It's going to be tough, especially with the way the economy is now, but you just have to keep looking. Good luck.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
ive never heard those words. i would go to school if i were you. what field are you?
im not in any field. but the job was just simple computer work.
and i do have to continue school, jus been lackin motivation. especially when you look at the big picture.

@ Ender, you have a lot of time on your hands dont you.

@Blight......damn 3 jobs? musta been tough.

@gimpypimp...thanks 4 the advice.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
When I say "whitey" it don't mean nothin about race. Remember Ender believes the world is split into two halfs. Oppression and those being oppressed. Black and white, 1 and two, right and wrong. I do have alot of time on my hands and I don't sleep that much. When the worlds asleep I feel like I can think more clearly no outside interference, that's why I'm up all night. No phones ringin, nobody knockin on your door, no T.V. blarin, it's just quiet. I believe strongly in what I tell people, that's why I talk the way I do. You either know what I'm sayin or you don't. There is no inbetween. Real talk.

What I'm tryin to say is you got to surround yourself with people who think like you do. And you got to say what you feel about things, or you never find those people. I'm proposing a way to end the oppression. Open your eyes. There's the good, the bad, and the confused. Once we get rid of the confusion there's only the good and the bad. Life is about focus and being who you are, not being who you have to be to get by. That's why people confused. My Aunt always told me this, "Sometimes people live a lie so much that they start to think that it's the truth." Be real yall, all the game is is a circle. You have to keep movin forward keep learnin more. Speak your mind.

"Those who lack your mentals, will always hold you back"
-MystiKal Journeymen

"Keep on keepin on, just don't keep keepin it wrong" -Ender Furious

"Dog eat dog, but deceptive devils rule us all" -Ender Furious