Your Favorite Wrestling Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
RedrumAkaMurder said:
wrestlemania 2000 on da n64 a classic to me.

DAT ANSWERz IT 4 ME...

"WRESTLEMANIA 2000" WAz DA SHIT !

I RETIRED DAT GAME LONG B4 I GOT PLAY'D OUT CUz NOBODY COULD BEAT NUN OF DA CHARACTERz I CREAT'D.....

"SMAC'DOWN vs RAW" RUNz A CLOSE 2ND PLACE....

-GEEzUz

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
damn im in the middle of a debate about this on another board...
on the 64 No Mercy is the shit! Wrestlemania 2000 should only be bought if youre gonna throw it a bus.

PS2- smackdown: here comes the pain was the superior one for that console, but I hope the new raw vs smackdown 06 surpasses that.

Dec 4, 2004
Nothing beats the games THQ did on N64....WCW vs NWO, WCW Revenge, WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania 2000....Smackdown is good also but not as good as those

May 11, 2002
@ Siccx Degree you know what Im talking about FPD was and still is the shit. I played the hell outta that game for about 3 and a half years.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I dont know why I forgot to mention this....
Def Jam: fight for NY... If you didnt already, cop it. EB and blockbuster sells it real cheap now. Good story, decent caws, buy your bling from Jacob.... nuff said

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I almost bought a System just for Def Jam: NY... I did buy a system just for Def Jam: Vendetta.

That No Mercy game engine was/is the best ever, IMO. Fire Pro is awesome too though, I just like the No Mercy engine the best.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
What made Def Jam so good was the AKI engine used in the old N64 games, EA made a pretty stupid ass decision though as the next Def Jam games on the next generation sysatems will not use this engine, instead they're going for an all striking style of gameplay. Back to Fire Pro, if you havn't played it, you need to check the shit out, you can counter pretty much every move, the animation and transition in the moves is natural , lots of styles of matches you can have ranging from shoot fights in the octagon to Japanese death matches with exploding cages. Lots of wrestlers and grapplers ranging from indipendant federations to Japanese and American federations such as the WWE and old school ECW and WCW, as well as shoot fight organizations like PRIDE FC and UFC. There's a new Fire Pro game coming out, called Fire Pro The Return, can't remember for what system though...

Feb 5, 2005
Siccx Degree said:
What made Def Jam so good was the AKI engine used in the old N64 games, EA made a pretty stupid ass decision though as the next Def Jam games on the next generation sysatems will not use this engine, instead they're going for an all striking style of gameplay. ..

WTF ?

I AGREE, ITz A STUPID ASS DECISION...

Siccx Degree said:
Back to Fire Pro, if you havn't played it, you need to check the shit out, you can counter pretty much every move, the animation and transition in the moves is natural , lots of styles of matches you can have ranging from shoot fights in the octagon to Japanese death matches with exploding cages. Lots of wrestlers and grapplers ranging from indipendant federations to Japanese and American federations such as the WWE and old school ECW and WCW, as well as shoot fight organizations like PRIDE FC and UFC. There's a new Fire Pro game coming out, called Fire Pro The Return, can't remember for what system though...

HAVENT HEARD MUCH ABOUT DIS SHIT. I'LL LOOK INTO IT.....

THx 4 DA INFO PLAYBOY.....

YUP !

- GEEzUz

Nov 14, 2002
"Wrestlefest" for the arcade

"WCW/NWO Revenge" for N64

"WWF No Mercy" for N64

"Wrestlemania 2000" for N64

"Wrestlemania X8" for Game Cube

Edit: Damn, how can I forget "Slam Masters" and that one WWF game that was similar to Mortal Kombat. I think it was called "Monday Night Raw".