your favorite broadcast team/duo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
its definitely a tie for me:

the giants (jon miller, kruk & kuip)

Madden and Summerall

What about you guys? It can be any team in any sport, id just like to get your feedback..

discuss

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Kruk and Kuip is the best.

Ron Santo & Pat Hughes (Cubs radio) is funny as hell too. And these TBS ones are better than the shit fox and espn always have.

Jan 5, 2006
definitely Krukow and Kuiper.. they actually give baseball tips too and facts.. not like these other broadcasters who just talk about the game then jock a player for the whole game.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY LIKE TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE STANDS TO HAHA
Funniest broadcaster thing I've ever seen is when the guy in the Ahnuld mask got a Bonds ball in the bay and Kruk said "Hey buddy you're a part of history show your face" and the guy took the mask off and he yelled "Put it back on!!!"

Sep 8, 2005
I always liked Summerall and Madden
I liked Madden but I couldnt stand Summerall he was so dry sounding. I like hearing the sportscaster in to the play and game just as much as me and know how to still cover the game but also bring some emotions out as well. With Summerall the greatest play in the worlld could have just happened and he would announce that mug in his same monotone ass voice. It was like listening to a loyd banks CD.