your favorite 3x krazy tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
D-Rose said:
The whole Stackin Chips album.

B.A.'s flow durin the 3x days was straight bananas. He was my fav member.
i feel that.. i cant disagree when anybody names they fav 3x member.. cuz its good cases for every single one.. they all brought sumthin different to the table.. and always kept it THEM... when niggaz did songs with 3x.. they had to step it up.. and they did

"its all business, so when the pistol come bouncin off a yo head/dont take it personal, money makin needs no rehearsin/no nigga will come and disrespect and leave witta head on his shoulders"
T-Luni
a nigga most people on this board wouldnt be familiar wit but he always brought heat with his appearances

Nov 4, 2005
west coast shit
keep it on the real
next niggas ho
piston's blazin
stackin chips

i agree with alot of yall when u say the whole stackin chips album is tight but no one really singled out
get'em and
sickaluffa
also 2 lumps or 3 has a sick ass beat
sickaluffa and get'em

Oct 10, 2005
D-Rose said:
B.A.'s flow durin the 3x days was straight bananas. He was my fav member.
i couldnt really compare the 3 members, they all have such a different approach, but yea, best group to ever come out of the bay... but i have to agree b.a. was nuts during 3x, ever since then he kinda fell off (ba sports was fuckin weak)... that joint "thug shit" was crazy... "its that thug shit, drug shit, mean mugg shit, street shit, that my nigz love shit"

hands down my fav 3x is big body benz, the base line on that song is sooo mainey... you can listen to that non-stop

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I seriously hated Keep It On The Real....when I first heard that song I had no interest in hearing that album....once I heard it I still think its one of the best albums to come out of the bay area....and on that note, my fave's would be:

Hit The Gas
Dem Niggaz
Pistols Blazin
Stackin Chips (I love that bassline)
Big League (& the remix)
Get Em
L.W.L. (throwin up my muthafuckin pinky like whaaa)

Sep 30, 2005
Every 3XKrazy member fell off since they went solo. My favorite member was Agerman, then B.A., then Keak, but I was feeling all three. I don't even like Keak's shit now. The first few solos were tight, but he sounds like he ain't even trying now.

Jun 30, 2004
JP The 13th said:
T-Luni
a nigga most people on this board wouldnt be familiar wit but he always brought heat with his appearances
Hell yea...Im glad you brought him up. Cydal was a sick group..T Luni and Eclipse were a tight combo...did you like T-Luni's Autobiography cd or his most recent shit.