Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
We are at a time in history where the only folks that speak on behalf of the people are rappers! obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton aint doint nothing! but if u got gay ass men talking about poor man's hydralics and not jumping into the fire speaking on the real shit then your just a dude tryna live the life of somke kinda animation character! Lets be Men
Why the fuck are you putting Barrack Obama in the same sentence as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Obama is the President of the United States, not a clown who runs around looking for trouble like them other two niggas. Obama ain't doing nothing? Let's see how your wallet feels after a few months. Then tell me Obama ain't doing nothing.

Feb 27, 2006
Why the fuck are you putting Barrack Obama in the same sentence as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Obama is the President of the United States, not a clown who runs around looking for trouble like them other two niggas. Obama ain't doing nothing? Let's see how your wallet feels after a few months. Then tell me Obama ain't doing nothing.

bruh,money dont mean shit!! until u realize that u still gonna be asleep.
I spoke on E40 because he's the AMBASSADOR OF THE BAY!!!

defintion of ambassador if u dumb asses don't know:
a diplomatic agent of the highest rank accredited to a foreign government or sovereign as the resident representative of his or her own government or sovereign or appointed for a special and often temporary diplomatic assignment
2 a: an authorized representative or messenger b: an unofficial representative

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM

a diplomatic agent of the highest rank accredited to a foreign government or sovereign as the resident representative of his or her own government or sovereign or appointed for a special and often temporary diplomatic assignment
so how does he not fit the term?

May 8, 2008

Money don't mean shit? Why don't you tell that to the MILLIONS of people whose houses have been foreclosed on. Tell the millions of people without healthcare in America that "money don't mean shit." What the fuck is you talking about? USA almost a trillion dollars in the red, and money don't mean shit? You tripping ma nigga.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Money don't mean shit? Why don't you tell that to the MILLIONS of people whose houses have been foreclosed on. Tell the millions of people without healthcare in America that "money don't mean shit." What the fuck is you talking about? USA almost a trillion dollars in the red, and money don't mean shit? You tripping ma nigga.

^^word

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah it's him. Here's the genius behind this post aka Edward James Almost.
Arson said:

Dude's just mad at god for giving him that fucked up head. I heard your guys "music" as well...I'll just say this, for as much hatred that has come out of your giant head, and as much money as it looks like you spent on that studio, you should get a lot more humble...dudes like you have come and gone on this site, think your shit is the best because some of your drunk friends pretend to like your shit, you get laughed off these boards, never put out a cd and end up working swing shift at Arby's.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah it's him. Here's the genius behind this post aka Edward James Almost.
Arson said:

Dude's just mad at god for giving him that fucked up head. I heard your guys "music" as well...I'll just say this, for as much hatred that has come out of your giant head, and as much money as it looks like you spent on that studio, you should get a lot more humble...dudes like you have come and gone on this site, think your shit is the best because some of your drunk friends pretend to like your shit, you get laughed off these boards, never put out a cd and end up working swing shift at Arby's.

No one even needs to clown you any further...God already did it for us

Feb 15, 2008
KING OF THE O answer these questions since your the man with the answers and you know whats best. How funny your you say your not a rapper but someone post a pic of you in the studio. Just like we say only people who talk bad about the water is a few rappers and there friends. Quit usin 40 as a crutch and do something with your life!

KING of THE O why dont you tell us who you are and what you are doing for Oscar Grant? Its just like the bay to try and spread poison about somebody else, To be so focused on negative and bring people down instead of using there time productivly and bringing somebody up.

Why does this have to be a E-40 issue for KING OF THE O? What can he say or do to make the situation better? Again people never want to give the solution on how to fix the problem but just pass out Blame cuz its so much easier that way.