Young Southern Playaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I still have this cd. i never part 2 though. i like the tear the club up remix and that last song by gangsta pat.

Mar 2, 2004
The first 2 volumes are some classic southern compilations IMO, the third is pretty good too. That Cellmates track is really tight, many people are sleeping on this group, their first release "Stories of tha Damned" is in my top 10 CDs outta M-Town.

Jan 6, 2006
that track "So Serious" stays on repeat.......one of the realest songs i've heard in my life. love to smoke n reflect on life with that track..... does anyone have anymore info on young lo like albums etc??? im trying to hear more from him.

Props: Teddy X

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Young Lo has two albums (that I know of atleast).

The first called Real Dealizm came out in like 1996/97 and was pretty dope. Al Kapone, Taylor Boyz, and all the other fools that rolled with that camp made appearances on the album.

Then around 2000 he dropped another one called Life in General. I never did get around to picking it up so I couldn't tell you if it was any good or not.

May 27, 2006
^^^ Young Lo has two albums (that I know of atleast).

The first called Real Dealizm came out in like 1996/97 and was pretty dope. Al Kapone, Taylor Boyz, and all the other fools that rolled with that camp made appearances on the album.

Then around 2000 he dropped another one called Life in General. I never did get around to picking it up so I couldn't tell you if it was any good or not.
he got another one out after Life In General, called Non Fiction (2002). Life In General was a decent album tho (still own it) but nothing special. Non Fiction was still "ok".

May 27, 2006
i think hes talking about that "New Jack Compilation" which has a drawn picture of a skyline with fire or whatever behind it, got it in my stash didnt peep it for years as most tracks are already on other releases.