Young Ridah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Blutarski said:
His first CD was coo, but his last one was plain weak. If had an album like his first it would be cool to listen to, but if he comes just like his last then I'm not so sure.

Late!
^^^

im knocn...WE HIGHSIDE off dames streets of sacto

classic trac

Jun 3, 2002
I really be diggin' 'Look Who's Flossin'............great production, great appearances, great vibe, and Ridah had gang a energy on the mic.
So I copped that last one and was REALLY dissapointed wit the style change up. I can't understand why he went to the yellin' type of flow. There iz sum slapperz though don't get me wrong, but that yellin' growlin' shit be pissin' me off.............so befo I cop a new Young Ridah album, I'ma make sure hiz flowz ain't on that tip

A

All Out HOGG

I felt both his releases...but he tore up that turf hoggz cd the best

A

All Out HOGG

I repeat Turf Hoggz - Turf Riden or whatever its called is Young Ridah'z best cd

Jun 3, 2002
get tha fuc outta here! Shit Gangsta Dre's all over it ? Now I'm finna cop fa'sho

I aint never even heard nobody even talk about this shit........

can someone post up what the cover look like

thankz in advance

A

All Out HOGG

The cut wit richie rich is fuckan sick...The covers nothin special...just shows 3 mufuckas rollin up on motorcycles...lol yes motorcycles

A

All Out HOGG

Gangsta Dre has a group called the Brigade...The have a cd on out of bounds ent...I think he is on like 6 ot 8 songs...He delivers some of the hardest versus he ever spit on that cd...IF you can't find it i'll burn you a copy...you pay the shipping thou

A

All Out HOGG

Gangsta Dre & Young Rydah...if that was group albulm it would be so fuckan sick