Young Nature Presents........................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
young nature said:
Young Nature Presents.......
Blah blah blah Don't no on give a fucc what you presentin' faggot,Stop spammin' the boards Nature aka Elton John....LIL C.S. Delete this thread....

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Nicca,If this was relevant info I'd be more than happy to peep the get down of your comp. But seen as if you and Your boy's are practicin' homosexual's and your faggot ass compilation fallin' off faster than Michael jaccson's nose....Cuzz You ain't no imperial thug you a circus Freak nicca,so stop woofin' bout' how you tryna see me.

What is Young Nature's Label....In simple termsTheir plate-armor of proof polished with panes of glass protecting the spirit of faggots which lies inside them

Get the fucc on cuzz,You ain't playin' the roll of a rapper on here.

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Nov 2, 2002
fukk u blood i got more heat them yall pukk azz well ever have and if u do want to see me nigga wuz happen then nigga i see your from l.a and ill be there diz weekend nigga and if i find u or hear bout where u at believe me your azz is my bloodand u talkin bigg shit on ine y dont u talk to my face bitkh azz nigga