Young Mennace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Just got done listening to his song with Game. I got to say I was not feeling this at all. Not trying to be a hater but his voice is annoying to all hell, the beat sucked str8 ass, and some of his rhymes were corny. But it did have some good spots. Some of his lines were catchy. Overall though I rate the song a 2/5. But this is just one song, the only one from dude I've heard so far. Just wondering what ya'll think about him? Again no hate here, dudes doing his thing and reppin' the 916 that's all that matters.

Aug 24, 2004
Suprised that your not feelin it but as I said that isn't a finished copy and I made sure it was low (less than radio) quality for download speed (and anti bootleg) All input is taken as that. What did you think of MM Cal (Double M Cal) third verse.

Jun 13, 2002
i was actually feelin the song. beat was clean, and he was spittin in my opinion. imma most likely get the album when it drops, and when does it drop ?

Aug 24, 2004
yung-g said:
i was actually feelin the song. beat was clean, and he was spittin in my opinion. imma most likely get the album when it drops, and when does it drop ?
All Stackin Chips releases are set for Jan 25th

this includes

San Quinn presents Young Mennace
With Me or Against Me

Gangsta Dre
Stand and Deliver

Hollowtip
30 Rounds (his hardest album EVER)

and

Kalifornia Krime Bosses
ft. Mac Dre (R.I.P.), C-Bo, Yuk, Dame, B Legit, Jayda, MC Eiht, and many many more.

and remember

Go get that
Street Life
and check out the audio clips

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
STACKIN CHIPS IS OFFICIAL. CHECK OUT THE INTERVIEW WITH YOUNG MENNACE IN THE NEXT XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE. KEEP UP AL THE GOOD WORK...