Young Meek

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Does N E Body Know Why CBo Still fucks Wit Young Meek Cuz I Just Read An interview wit cbo and it said that meek is gonna come out wit a CDand i was wonder N why cbo still fucks wit that snitch if he snitched on Raided hit me back asap wit sum info

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
i remember i met him in SLO bacc in the day and he gave me a cd. Think it was Sacs most wanted. But on the inside he said some shit bout X like he always was shady and looked like a bat or some ish. cant wait to see what happens if x gets out(silent prayer). Id like to hear some new X killin him on wax

Apr 25, 2002
^^ yea cuz raided would love to be put right back in the same situation he spent 10years tryna get out of

and these double standards are crazy..if it is in fact true meek snitched on raided....when does the "fuck a snitch..snitches get stiches" aspect come in?..i mean cbo hated mr doc for snitchin but if its family its ok?

May 3, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ yea cuz raided would love to be put right back in the same situation he spent 10years tryna get out of

and these double standards are crazy..if it is in fact true meek snitched on raided....when does the "fuck a snitch..snitches get stiches" aspect come in?..i mean cbo hated mr doc for snitchin but if its family its ok?

NICE WAY TO LOOK AT IT. BUT HOW FAR DOES FAMILY REALLY GO FOR THAT KINDA SHIT..I MEAN 9 YEARS FOR YO "FAMILY" IS A LONG TIME AND MEEK SHOWS NO REMORSE!

Apr 6, 2004
Meek didn't snitch on X, he testified as a charactor witness, describing Nefarious Loc as impulsive. He says it on Vengance is Mine.

I'm not saying what Miko did was excusable, i'm just throwing down facts.

Apr 6, 2004
Not a witness to a murder; a CHARACTER WITNESS. I had a gang of my friends and familly testify for me as character witness'. It's just describing your personality and who you are behind the scenes.... Don't you remember the Scott Peterson trial?

Given, meek spoke on some shit he probably shouldn't have. I don't know; I wasn't there. But either way, a character witness can work for you or against you. Some of my closest folks testified for me.

May 3, 2005
To everyone that reads this, just wanna say sorry's for all that gay shit I had posted up a couple threads bout meek and shit and how raided'd take care of em. Just wanna be welcome to these forumns and shit.

Jun 21, 2004
Romp707 said:
Not a witness to a murder; a CHARACTER WITNESS. I had a gang of my friends and familly testify for me as character witness'. It's just describing your personality and who you are behind the scenes.... Don't you remember the Scott Peterson trial?

Given, meek spoke on some shit he probably shouldn't have. I don't know; I wasn't there. But either way, a character witness can work for you or against you. Some of my closest folks testified for me.
Shoulda kept his m/f mouth shut, period.

Jun 21, 2004
Oklahomie405 said:
To everyone that reads this, just wanna say sorry's for all that gay shit I had posted up a couple threads bout meek and shit and how raided'd take care of em. Just wanna be welcome to these forumns and shit.
Fa sho...Nobody's trippin about that. I'm sure we've all posted shit that we might think twice about next time... lol. Welcome to the board!