Young L from "The Pack" new solo joint..gettin his Weezy on..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2004
The vid was done well...The song structure is wack sauce...he needs to learn how to structure this type of song if this is the route he is gonna take..repeating the same shit over and over dont work

Jan 23, 2006
THAT SONG SUCKS HE HAS DOPE PRODUCTION BUT THAT WAS HORRIBLE. THE PACK NEED TO STICK TOGETHER I DON'T THINK ANY OF THEM CAN HOLD THEIR OWN SOLO.

Apr 23, 2006
not feelin the song but he obviously isnt tryin to appeal to gangsta rap fans with this one

which is cool because out of the pack i think young l is the only one with talent and if he uses this song/image right he might be able to do big things in the future

this is pretty much what is considered "hot" right now by alot of people... and probably alot of people who decide whats put on TV and and radio too

Jan 23, 2007
sure sum folks will like it...jus not me tho...ne one else think the video shuld be used for sum emo rock song...maybe he jus tryna start emo pop whatever tho he just doin his thang