Young Kev - Ghetto Gospel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

lets get drunk.....fucked up....roll up that skunk
already!!!! ima chop this up it go hard beat is sicc!!! :siccness:

Apr 24, 2004
booboostash.8m.com
This cd is way sicc. My boy hooked it up w/ an advance copy. Also did yall watch channel 9 news about 3 nights ago. You wont be getting ANYTHING at 7th Heaven any more because they was shut down by the DEA for selling weed pipes. Also the reason i posted this here is because as the camera was focusing in on the sign @ 7th Heaven it said below YOUNG KEV - GHETTO GOSPEL (IN STORES NOW). I hope this helps him get publicity, because without 7th Heaven alot of local artists are gonna lose most their income. It too bad people dont go to Keep'N It Real in KCK. Its a small store but they can get in almost anything & the ppl are real coo.

Apr 25, 2002
This cd is way sicc. My boy hooked it up w/ an advance copy. Also did yall watch channel 9 news about 3 nights ago. You wont be getting ANYTHING at 7th Heaven any more because they was shut down by the DEA for selling weed pipes. Also the reason i posted this here is because as the camera was focusing in on the sign @ 7th Heaven it said below YOUNG KEV - GHETTO GOSPEL (IN STORES NOW). I hope this helps him get publicity, because without 7th Heaven alot of local artists are gonna lose most their income. It too bad people dont go to Keep'N It Real in KCK. Its a small store but they can get in almost anything & the ppl are real coo.........................................

alot of artist are losing income just for fuckin with 7th heaven ...buy it burn it and return it aint good for no artist ...local artist need to open up more and realize there our other stores besides 7th heaven ..and kev is doing cool ...could be better if mo cheeze put more promotions into him

Feb 23, 2003
7TH HEAVEN DID NOT SHUT DOWN NIGGAZ WAS BUYING SHIT UP THERE TODAY.. I THINK 7TH HEAVEN IS THE HOTTEST RECORD STORE IN TOWN BUT WHY DON'T PEOPLE TRY SHOPPING AT STREET SIDE RECORDS IN WEST PORT?? THEY SELL SHIT FOR THE DIRT..

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Justin said:
7TH HEAVEN DID NOT SHUT DOWN NIGGAZ WAS BUYING SHIT UP THERE TODAY.. I THINK 7TH HEAVEN IS THE HOTTEST RECORD STORE IN TOWN BUT WHY DON'T PEOPLE TRY SHOPPING AT STREET SIDE RECORDS IN WEST PORT?? THEY SELL SHIT FOR THE DIRT..
last time i heard and went up there they said they stopped fuckin wit local shit...i live 3 blocks away from tha hoe, but who knows these stores always changing shit, that would be shitty if they did stop fuckin wit us local cats, btw fuck 7th heaven thats bootleg central, wit that buy it try it burn it return it shit , now come on they promoting this shit like its coo knowin damn well it aint, ill stick to my ks stores Music Vision, Keepin It Real, Wax

edit: i posted above about streetside not fuckin wit locals but they do still sell tha old used shit ya no....just to clarify it up right excuse me i just woke up wit a hangover last nite was off da chain.. pz

Feb 3, 2003
I swooped the Young Kev. Dope album. What is he doing show wise around here J?

Also saw Pittsburgh Philthy last night and swooped both Mix Tape Volumes. Pradagy is on it, T-Macc, Bubble, The Media Click, etc... It was tight. Trying to get Philthy into Tekneko's studio tonight to put a track down with Pradagy and Philthy.

Court Dog should have a new album out. I was talking with Lil Derrick last night at the comedy show and he said Court and P are producing his next album with some S 2 the B in it as well. Should be out this fall.