YOUNG JEEZY : TRAPPIN AINT DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This got some bangers on it. Jeezy stepped up his flow too.

01. Trappin Aint Dead (I'M The Truth)( Produced by MegaMan)
02. Betta Believe It (Ft. Lil Boosie & Webbie) (Produced by Mouse)
03. Air Forces 2 (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
04. My Money
05. My1ST 48 Hrs(Produced by Aktual)
06. I'm Goin In (Ft. Lil' Wayne & Drake)(Official Version)
07. Dead Or Alive
08. Always Strapped Freestyle
09. Trap Files
10. Sunny Days (Produced by Midnight Black)
11. Might Just Blow That (Produced by DJ Toomp)
12. The Underdawg (Prod. By DJ Toomp)
13. First Name Last Name (Ft. J Money)
14. Stupid Freestyle
15. Consistent(Produced by The Olympicks)
16. Ready To Ride(Produced by Midnight Black)
17. Biggest Movie Ever (Ft JDubb Boo Rossini)
18. She's A Lesbian
19. Get Alot (Remix) (Ft. Boo Rossini) (Produced by CKP)

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not doubting that the mixtape is fire but I seriously doubt your statement of "JEEZY stepped up his flow." That nigga been rapping the same way for a loooonnnggg time. Thats like telling me BG or TRAY DEE switched up they flow. I'd never believe you.

Back to JEEZY. It's the same cast of rappers featured on all these mixtapes and cds. Where is the westcoast nigga who's supposed to be rolling with CTE? What's his name? J DOGG or something like that. If I'm putting out some independent sh*t on the side it's gonna feature me & my artists for the exposure. That could only benefit both parties. Having LIL WAYNE, WEBBIE, BOOSIE, DRAKE, etc...ain't shifting nothing. The music industry is f*cked up.

Jun 5, 2003
Man, this is a nice mixtape. Jeezy might rap the same what, but listen to what he be saying, his lyrics are getting nicer. I give this mixtape 2 thumbs way up, can't wait for Thug Motivation 103. For yall that haven't peeped this mixtape, you really might want to do so, something dope for the summer.