YOUNG GUNS BEST ALBUM OF 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
young gunz are trash...and to that dude that made the radio comments...vanilla ice probly got more play on the radio then alot of the better rappers back in the day...so wtf is the point of your comments???

Apr 20, 2003
kanyew west cd is ok it has funny lyrics and good beats but i heard better beats from kanye west. young guns are tight, half of u guys hatin on them haven't heard the album and only heard the 2 singles that are out on ur favorite local radio station.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
SonnyBlac said:
i mean to yall its garbage n trash but really the fact is...they are so garbage they on MTV BET And 106 n 94.9

exactly my point, how many good songs actually come on BET 106 and park? and how many good songs are on the radio? I can't remember a song that steady comes on the radio, that I actually bump without hearing it on the radio, with the exception of lil flips game over song which i've only heard 3 times on the radio. Like that other dood said, vanilla ice was gettin hella spins, does that mean he was better than Rakim? britney spears gets hella more spins than any of your favorite artists, does that make them any better? get real