Young Gee Video - San Diego's Mayor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Just a lil sumthin 4 DAGO from Young Gee. Lil vid we shot on Saturday. Look 4 ya nigga 1904 aka E-RoCC in the grey shirt wit my Rottweiler:siccness:

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
striaght lil gig right there. tell ya young homie to toss a stack this way. in the words of Nelly, "nah im juss playin...unless ya gon' do it!" ah hah

sicc lil rott ya got there, though G. im finna get mah american bully game up when the papers right. 1G a pup is the official way, ha.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
EDM? i think the homies older brother was datin a chick claimin her fam started that shit. or was it eastside crip mafia? some shit

Feb 2, 2008
I got folks from over that way real 1's most of um locked.this niggas a football player wit a pops who was OFFICIAL but that dont make him....so as far as the EDM(EAST DAYGO MOB) thats false

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Yeah Corey played football and hiz Dad iz official. I cant speak on Young Gee's bangin, I'll leave that to him. I'm just lettin niggaz know what area he comin out of

Oct 27, 2008
THIS IS YOUNG GEE

I got folks from over that way real 1's most of um locked.this niggas a football player wit a pops who was OFFICIAL but that dont make him....so as far as the EDM(EAST DAYGO MOB) thats false
YEA IM OFFICIAL BEEN FROM THE MOB BRAH BRAH.. JUSS SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT... IF YOU AINT NEVER HEARD IF YOUNG GEE NOW U HAV STR8 UP.. E ROCC ONE LOVE FOLKS...

Oct 27, 2008
YOUNG GEE

YEA POPS OFFICIAL AND SO IS SON BEST BELIEVE THAT.. DAYGO CITY STAND UP.. GET WIT THE MOVEMENT STOP THE NEGATIVE TALK AND KEEP IT RIGHT! LETS GET THIS MONEY UP IN THE CITY! YEA AND I PLAYED FOOTABLL WHAT THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING.. CHECC MY RECORD BRA EVER SINCE BALBOA POP WARNER DAYS ... 1 WEST UNIT HOMIE B'S AND C'S UP! IM GOOD ONE MY BLOCC AND THATS REAL!