YOUNG ED "BIG BREAD ED" IN STORES NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
What Up Yall, Oh yea Go Copp the New Young Ed. In Stores Now. I got a copy from Eddie today & Straight Fire. Mann It's been a minute for some young Ed but it was worth the wait. I know for sure he put in amiba in Frisco & hit some mom and pop stores today. Hope yall go copp this album. I did the artwork and It's a 8 page booklet, Hope yall feel this shit.

COPPIN ALL RICHES ENT.
Coming Real Soon
"BIG BREAD ED / Big Breaded "Extended Version" 16 New Tracks
Big Bread Ed & J.B. Da Original Feat: Big Mack • Black C. • Baldhead • Quinn
Killa Keise • Mac Boo-Rue •

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn, i gotta cop this..."time to stack" is in my top 5 bay area albums of all time...i got his first mixtape too, i gotta cop this one...damn, a lot of shit comin out latley.

Aug 23, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
HUH???

The name of the record is "Big Bread Ed"???Are you hard of reading????
well i have had the flyer of "Big Breaded" coming soon for the past 2 years, and thats not what just came out, thats what is coming soon. So I was just asking if it was a re-release or sumthing..chill out

Jun 29, 2002
Yea I Used the Mac Moose Logo on the back since he did all the production. Dope ass logo man. I even added color to it but I just left it black and white on the back. Good Lookin. Ill Post the back so you can see it & the track listing.

COPPIN ALL FAMILY

Jun 29, 2002
Mann. Young Ed (Big Bread Ed) is one of my best friends dogg I got a box of mixtape 1&2 This is the LP man Im tryin to post the cover but it wont let me give me a minute. Im knokin this shit right now. I did the design & I layed out a 8 page booklet. You can copp it at ameba or some mom and pop stores till it hits rasputans next week. He just dropped these off to me today. I dont play when it comes to young Ed & if you got the time to stack and all his apperances you know this it straight heat & street shit No fake shit. Coppin all till we fall. Tha Richta. Ill post the cover just give me a second.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
illmannered666 said:
Faty - did Moose ever use the drawing I did for him? The buffed moose holding two pistols?
i have no clue, i gotta find his number, aint talked to him ina few months. i thought he was tryin to come out wit his own album, somethin like "Mac Moose For Mayor"

Remaq

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
THA RICHTA said:
What Up Yall, Oh yea Go Copp the New Young Ed. In Stores Now. I got a copy from Eddie today & Straight Fire. Mann It's been a minute for some young Ed but it was worth the wait. I know for sure he put in amiba in Frisco & hit some mom and pop stores today. Hope yall go copp this album. I did the artwork and It's a 8 page booklet, Hope yall feel this shit.

COPPIN ALL RICHES ENT.
Coming Real Soon
"BIG BREAD ED / Big Breaded "Extended Version" 16 New Tracks
Big Bread Ed & J.B. Da Original Feat: Big Mack • Black C. • Baldhead • Quinn
Killa Keise • Mac Boo-Rue •
Waz uppie pimp.. tell Ed to get at me mayne this is Muzac from Highschool mayne.. I got them slapz fo ya'll all day.. Glad to see ya'll still putting shit down.. Man tell Ed let's network and get it crackin..