young dru new album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
any info on when this is droppin?? Is this still being released on Smoke-A-Lot? i'm still knockin V-Town , but i know dru can come alot harder on his next album.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
young dru is in peru right now as we speak, on vacation finishing his new record. it will be out i imagine at the end of the first quarter. he has too short, yuc, and a gang of other features on it, with good production..... i think his new record will be his biggest yet...

Jun 2, 2002
to me, each of dru's albums have a completely different feel...and i've felt all of them. i like the way he's been going recently, can't wait to hear the new shit.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
im really feelin young dru's yadida whaa whaa track, shit sounds like your speakers are blown

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
MillasvilleVet said:
young dru hahaha
i aint trying to be a dick, but why does someone always have to say stupid shit? young dru is one of the bays best most respected emcee's and it adds nothing to the conversation to write shit like that.

make sure ya'll check for that title track called "block star" featuring nasty nate, shit is hot as fuck

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Rich said:
im really feelin young dru's yadida whaa whaa track, shit sounds like your speakers are blown
yes yes

that song is hot... has my whole car rattling with my subs

if the rest of the album is on the level of that song it should be flames

Dru spits heat