Young Droop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
he got a added verse on the song PRAY 4 ME that is on the siccmixx cd doomsday put out. He also claims on his new cd doomsday is on it hmmm i wonder how he did that lololol. I just think is a punk ass way to claim you got doomsday on yo shit. I would rather see a brand new song. Plus the fact 50% of the lyrics used on that song were old.

May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
THIS IS I-ROCC

xraidedloc831 said:
he got a added verse on the song PRAY 4 ME that is on the siccmixx cd doomsday put out. He also claims on his new cd doomsday is on it hmmm i wonder how he did that lololol. I just think is a punk ass way to claim you got doomsday on yo shit. I would rather see a brand new song. Plus the fact 50% of the lyrics used on that song were old.

TO YOU LIL COMPUTER PEOPLE THAT KNOW EVERY FUCCIN THING WE RECORDED DROOPS WHOLE ALBUM IN VEGAS .....THE SONG ON DOOMSDAY SHIT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM THEY PROBABLY DID IT AT DOOMSDAY'S STUDIO ...BUT THE SONG ON DROOPS SHIT IS EXCLUSIVE........AND WHY WOULD DROOP HAVE TO LIE ABOUT HAVIN' DOOMSDAY ON HIS ALBUM NOT TAKIN NOTHIN FROM THEM BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE ON A MAJOR LABEL OR LIKE IT WOULD BOOST SELLS OR PRE-ORDERS?

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
MISTER R.BETA said:
TO YOU LIL COMPUTER PEOPLE THAT KNOW EVERY FUCCIN THING WE RECORDED DROOPS WHOLE ALBUM IN VEGAS .....THE SONG ON DOOMSDAY SHIT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM THEY PROBABLY DID IT AT DOOMSDAY'S STUDIO ...BUT THE SONG ON DROOPS SHIT IS EXCLUSIVE........AND WHY WOULD DROOP HAVE TO LIE ABOUT HAVIN' DOOMSDAY ON HIS ALBUM NOT TAKIN NOTHIN FROM THEM BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE ON A MAJOR LABEL OR LIKE IT WOULD BOOST SELLS OR PRE-ORDERS?
I figured out it was an exclusive thing when playboy7 replyed to the post in his forum sayin they did a song which to me means more than a verse. So my bad for assuming Irocc but droop is known to use recycled shit.

Apr 8, 2004
MISTER R.BETA said:
LOL!! This is what happens when niggas run off at the mouth without knowin' facts

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
that siccmix verse i heard from Droop had recycled parts from like 3 different verses... part of our song Evidence Of A Murda off 1990-Hate ... part of the verse off H-Wood's 2nd compilation and even part of Yun-Gun's Deadly Disciples...

I dunno if it was intentional since it was a mixx type of album... but that's wut i heard on there.

I aint tryin to woof bullshit... jus partaking in conversation oh boy!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
cause its bullshit. you have already heard the verses the whole point of a new cd isnt just the tight beats its the original style flow. the combination of words used to make a rap makes a song even tighter. Shit look at X-Raided you think if he used rhymes like CAT AND HAT or some shit i would be thinkin he was tight as fuck no i wouldnt. its his style lyrics and the way he can rhyme within a rhyme that trips me out. If you stick to recycled shit all the time thats all you gonna be is a recycled no talent artist. People wanna hear new shit that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I agree, I don't like recycled lyrics, beats or songs. It's cool if they are good songs and it's some kind of best of album, but I'm not a big fan of remix albums because most of the stuff on the CD is going to be old. The whole point of a new album is to come out with some new music, that means new beats, new lyrics, and fresh features.

If artists used the same recycled material then they would just continue to release old albums over and over again with just changing around the CD covers and album titles. New lyrics and beats are what makes music original, who wants to hear the same old shit over and over again.

Late!