YOUNG DROOP OR KAOZ THE ASSASSIN: VOTE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS BETTER? KAOZ OR YGD?

• YOUNG DROOP

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • KAOZ THE ASSASISN

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Hmmmm me personally?....Kaoz.His album was more heated than all of Droop's.Still knoccin' that tracc ''I'm Ghetto''With T-Nutty. Tracc 10 on there was Tight also his traccs on KVE's compilations thus far this year (Controversy sellz and cvvb) Were on point also.

Deuce

G-Note

2 C's

:angry:

Nov 2, 2002
My nigga K, got heaterz boy!!!
Droop got that gangbang'n knock too!!

they kill't each other on GET'EM offa the assassination vol.1
me and my brother was listenin to em, tryna see who shitted on who (who came better) and them niggaz hit each other back 2 back!!! UNDISPUTED lol.

I LIKE DROOP KAUZE HE BE GIVEN IT UP ON RECORD/flow pattern
I LIKE KAOZ KAUZE OF THE GRIMY VOICE/LYRICAL COMMENTS THAT ARE HILLARIOUS, LISTEN TO HIZ SHIT, AND CATCH EM IF YOU CAN, HE DROPZ EM HERE AND THERE.

H

H. T. B

Droop, Thats just because I could never get my hands on kaos album because they don't carry it around here. I have every Droop album and that nigg is real tight, That song off the 1990-Hate cd "RECOGNIZE A PLAYA" was the shit. We were impressed on how fast he flow. Droop flow so fast that it sounds like that nigga is gargling mouth wash.

www.mp3.com/The_Hardtime_Ballers
www.mp3.com/Cesolito
www.mp3.com/J*Illegal
www.mp3.com/Hardtime_Entertainment

***********COMING JANUARY 2003**********
CESOLITO :BRIMSTONE 2

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
H. HEATED said:
they kill't each other on GET'EM offa the assassination vol.1
me and my brother was listenin to em, tryna see who shitted on who (who came better) and them niggaz hit each other back 2 back!!! UNDISPUTED lol.

K wantted ta take Droop off that song cuz he said Droop gave'm sum ol bul shit , but i was like naw its coo, but K ricked him on dat there track

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Kaoz said:
most of thes cats is in it for props fuck da fame money over bullshit

gota disagree to a certain point, props is coo when u eran em, cuz props leads to ppl talking bout the album and more ppl buying the album, so there fore props pay in the end, fame is ok too, but the more fame ppl think u got the more they gonna wanna get whut ur doing, hence, get more of ur albums and shit ur featured on therefore letting u make more money on features, so the fame is good too, but in the end it revolves around money but with them then maybe the money would never happen!

"cuz with out fame & props, there would be no money cuz it would all be bullshit!"

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Big Robb said:

gota disagree to a certain point, props is coo when u eran em, cuz props leads to ppl talking bout the album and more ppl buying the album, so there fore props pay in the end, fame is ok too, but the more fame ppl think u got the more they gonna wanna get whut ur doing, hence, get more of ur albums and shit ur featured on therefore letting u make more money on features, so the fame is good too, but in the end it revolves around money but with them then maybe the money would never happen!

"cuz with out fame & props, there would be no money cuz it would all be bullshit!"
i agree what you sayin robb...but i think d.e. was tryin to say that he just in it to pay the bills, and most other are in it just to say "hey, look at me, i'm a rapper"...but it is true that without the fame you wouldn't be sellin shit...