Young Droop Leathal Weapons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

strap

Sicc OG
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I have Moment of Impakt. shits tight but always thought his debut was harder. It seems like all his KVE releases are hard to find.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
savd isn't lyin.. Moment of Impakt is probably my favorite.

There's a a chance you might see some of our titles back in stores.

You can't go wrong with 1990-Hate, Moment of Impakt or even Lethal Weaponz...

quality music on there.

Apr 8, 2006
I wasn't really feelin it as much.

If you liked Brotha Lynch's LOADED album you'll love 1990HATE its very similar n eve got a remix track of a beat takin from LOADED...but he on sum more hyped up shit...I love this album and as a whole I'd say this is his best release.

But Moment of Impakt was off the Meter...it was a lil shorter but Droop was peakin on this album...with the Twista Adrenaline Rush remix n Tech N9ne on it...n songs like Quik Lik...Maan you need 2 get both of these...both are in my top ten outta my 600 CD collection.

Also get Bootlegz & Collections b4 you get Lethel Weapons is blaps way way way harder!

PS I own all of these

Dec 25, 2003
Lethal Weaponz is a compilation put together featuring Droop wit all sorts of folks from the bay, sac, folks from KVE, along with some folks from KC as well & its a good cd along with all the other killa valley reeleases thats why it remained as one of my favorite indie rap labels til this day...... Nothin but hardcore bangers they brought!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Yea I heard about that new one he put out but from ya are sayin that he dumbed it down & from what Ive also heard its all but rushed recycled shit it made not wanna cop it what happened there Droop??????