Young dre D's Troubled Mind tape-only??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
ay homie. im selling my copy right now HAHA. Wait a couple of days before posting them albums, that way you will make more scratch...and not take any of mine :dead:

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
LOL... no shortstopping over here. Good lookinig out on that post. I'm contact Dre's wife and try to get some more ASAP so I can get a lil change too. I'ma be in the Manor's today looking for that SMG tape as well.

Jul 27, 2005
Man...I dont understand what all the Fuss is about this album. I honestly think it Sucks. The Only song i like is BATTLEFIELD with J-MACK. DRE-D cant rap for shit. Oh well, Let these Idiotic Crackers and Japs pay Hundred's of dollars for that Bullshit album. Their money not mine.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
ValleyEnt said:
Man...I dont understand what all the Fuss is about this album. I honestly think it Sucks. The Only song i like is BATTLEFIELD with J-MACK. DRE-D cant rap for shit. Oh well, Let these Idiotic Crackers and Japs pay Hundred's of dollars for that Bullshit album. Their money not mine.
Your opinion... not theirs. If they like it, let em buy it... I don't like Doja Click... but you do! One mans trash is another mans treasure. Oh yeah, I'm black... but whats up wit da crackers & japs... did someone rub you the wrong way?

Mar 8, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
U have me to thank for starting most of the dre-d threads. hahaha