Young Dre D Livin In The Heights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
hey thanks for lettin me know that, I never even herd anything off of it, was looking at somones list of things they had and noticed it and tried to buy it but never got a response so I been looking since then.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I got it, but it's the original. The producers are in ca-hoots to re-release it and some other shit. I was gonna let a couple of CD-R's go, but they contacted me and told the plan. So if you want it the original tape, stay on E-bay or keep you eyes on this site. I got someone headed to storage to get a couple, but I have no E.T.A. Stay tuned I'll keep you posted on the relaese date.

Nov 1, 2005
Definatly post somthin when that becomes available, youg dre-d is a sav, had another question kinda related, the guy other guy on 2 black bastards young bowleggs does anyone know if he has more than one solo cd? I got the bowlegged one but I was talking to a friend who claims he has another solo. Anyways thanks for the info.

Mase

Jul 30, 2005
Nathinbutgame said:
Definatly post somthin when that becomes available, youg dre-d is a sav, had another question kinda related, the guy other guy on 2 black bastards young bowleggs does anyone know if he has more than one solo cd? I got the bowlegged one but I was talking to a friend who claims he has another solo. Anyways thanks for the info.
Young Bowleggs only released one solo tape, his 1992 tape only release The Bowlegged One.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
That's what the talk is about. Since the tape was only released with 3 tracks, they're thinking if they should have a Side B: which features the new breed of Heights niggaz on it. I told em the original should stay and re-release it with "Still Livin In Da Heights" so the original keeps it's value. As far as Bowleggz... that kat works constantly but sometimes he doesn't end up owning the music so it's various kats with full un-relaesed Bowleggz albums. One has a track I want featuring Bowleggz, Hollow Tip, and C-Fresh. I guess niggaz is waitin for someone else to blow him up so they can drop theirs. I been looking for em, but all his metros be on a "time limit".

Free Dre-D

Mar 8, 2005
i'll buy the re-release if it has the original cover and the 3 tracks...still living in the height sounds interesting too...break dre-d out and get him in the studio:classic: