Young Buck Signs Bay Area Vet C-Bo To Ca$hville Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
Rapper Young Buck continues to expand his Ca$hville record label, having recently signed pioneering independent rapper, C-Bo.

While terms of the deal are being finalized, C-Bo, real name Shawn Thomas, will be the first artist to release an album off the Ca$hville label, Young Buck revealed to AllHipHop.com.

“C-Bo is about to f**k the game up,” Young Buck told AllHipHop.com. “A lot of people already know what's up with `Bo from an independent standpoint, so I can just put him out and bring him to the world on a worldwide platform and keep that same independent feel.”

Known as one of the Bay area’s most infamous rhyme bosses, C-Bo has reportedly sold over 2 million albums independently since 1993.

C-Bo has worked with a number of high profile rappers throughout his career, including Tupac Shakur, E-40, The Outlawz, Mac Dre, Yukmouth and others.

He has released several critically acclaimed albums including Gas Chamber, Enemy of the State and what many feel is his most controversial release, 1998's Til My Casket Drops.

The album contained a song titled "Deadly Game" in which C-Bo talked about shooting a police officer. Officials ruled that the lyrics violated the terms of C-Bo]s probation and jailed him.

The case was later dismissed.

C-Bo recently drew headlines when his West Coast Mafia imprint released Arizona based white Hip-Hop group Woodpile, which celebrates "white pride."

According to Young Buck, C-Bo will drop an independent album through a one album deal with Koch, while a distribution home is negotiated for the Ca$ville imprint.

“Warner Bros. is making big, big, big moves right now toward what I'm doing,” Young Buck said. "Being that I can take my label outside of Interscope there's been a lot of labels reaching out to me. I don't know if I want to take it to Warner Bros. or Atlantic or Def Jam or Universal, I don't know. Everybody's talking good and at the end of the day I just want the best opportunity.”

Dec 29, 2006
"C-BO IS OFFICIALLY CASHVILLE RECORDS!"
Body: First & foremost, "much love to all of my friends & supporters!" Myspace has been good to a nigga & I want to thank all of you that have been showing me love & respect. I surely know that without fans & supporters my music career would be nowhere & I am grateful for all of you. I've been so busy on my music grind & putting Cashville Records on the map that I haven't been on myspace lately. "My apologies to all!"
I want to introduce all of my friends & supporters to my Northern Cali homie "C-Bo". Check his page & add him as a friend cause he's officially a Cashville Records artist now. You've heard him on records with 2Pac, like "Tradin War Stories" & "We Ain't Hard 2 Find". Look forward to C-Bo's debut on Cashville Records to drop in May 2007. Thanks again 4 all the love, support & respect.

Young Buck
G UNIT

CLICK HERE TO VISIT C-BO's MYSPACE PAGE

Mar 18, 2006
IF BO LOC COMES WITH SOME "TALES FROM THE CRYPT" "GAS CHAMBER" "CASKET DROP" TYPE SHIT AND KEEP AWAY FROM ALL THAT "I GOT MONEY" MAINSTREAM BRAGGING AND JUST KEEP IT GANGSTA HELL DO JUST FINE.DONT FORGET SOME SLAPPIN ASS WEST COAST HARD CORE BEATS.HIS LAST ALBUM "MONEY TO BURN" WAS A COMPLETE DUD AND WACK ASS FUCK.

Jun 28, 2002
209smokaz said:
Known as one of the Bay area’s most infamous rhyme bosses, C-Bo has reportedly sold over 2 million albums independently since 1993.

.”

He is not from the bay he is from Sactown !!! Thats it thats all... I hate when they put sac and the bay 2gether!!

Tre-8

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah but at the same time their right.....C Bo is a ryhme boss of the bay and he aint even from there lol.....cant no one in the bay say they dont know him or never bumped him.....he jus a Nor Cal Boss plain n simple.....

Apr 7, 2007
Known as one of the Bkay area’s most infamous rhyme bkosses, C-Bo has reportedly sold over 2 million albkums independently since 1993

Da nigga is a Sacctown Bkoss if anythang bkay niggaz might bkump his shit bkut dat dont make him from tha bkay he aint neva hollered out 510 or 415. 916 fa sho an if he aint from tha bkay he cant bke a rhyme bkoss of tha bkay datz like sayin macc mall is a rhyme bkoss of sacctown in no way is it posible. IF ANYTHANG HE IS A 916 BKOSS REPPIN NORCAL. AN DATZ WAT I WANNA KNOW IS YUK AN BKO LOCCO STILL HOMIEZ WIT DA NIGGA SIGNED TO CA$HVILLE YUK AINT LIKE NO ONE TO DO WIT G-UNOT

Mar 20, 2007
yea i hope he don't b yellin out that g-unot shit. especially after he dissed tha fucc outta 50. "i got shot 9 times" that nicca ain't no thug that nicca ain't no gangsta. damn kinda glad i did'nt swoop that money 2 burn last week. and bo is a sac-town boss 4-sho no doubt. check his filez nicca.

C

CcytzO_Loc

everyone knows Bo from sac but hes been a major factor in the bay so that makes him a boss....comparin to Mac Mall aint the same.....C Bo was part of AWOL records and the main one to blow them up...and they were a major label for the Bay AREA.......

Apr 7, 2007
BKUT IT DONT MAKE HIM A BKAY BKOSS JUS CUZ DA NIGGA WAS FUCCIN WIT BKAY NIGGAZ. I AINT COMPARIN HIM TO MACC MALL AT ALL WAT I SAID DAT IS LIKE MACC MALL TRYNA TA REP 916 OR SAY HE A SACCTOWN BKOSS NOT POSSIBKLE HE IS A 916 BKOSS SO SAYIN HE A BKAY AREA VET IS MISLEADIN WHEN HE AINT FROM THA BKAY AND HE BKEEN A BKIGGER FACCTOR FA SACC PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE A SACCTOWN BKOSS WIT BKAY AREA TIEZ