YOUNG BUCK SHOOTING APR.28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
I FUCKEN BOMBED YOUNG BUCKS BUS WIT BEER BOTTLES! GGGUNOT!! I BROKE OUT A COUPLE AND THAT BITCH AND HIS KREW DIDNT DO SHIT! CUZ IS BODYGUARD PUNCHED OOUT MY HOMIE CUZ HE WAS JACKIN SHIT FROM THE SIDE OF THE BUS, BUT AFTERWARDS THERE WAS SHOOTING AT A HOTEL

Apr 15, 2007
04/30/07 - Young Buck & Entourage Deny Involvement In Weekend Shooting

GUnitWorld.com: Contrary to previous reports, rapper Young Buck and his crew have denied being involved in a shooting that took place in the parking lot of the Hilton Garden Inn in Kennewick, Washington on Saturday (Apr. 28).

At least six shots were fired by two weapons during the shoot-out, which sent one man to the hospital with a single bullet wound to both legs and left patrons of the hotel terrified for their lives.

Police told Kennewick's Tri-City Herald that they were investigating reports that the shooting was a result of a fight that had broken out between Young Bucks entourage and rival rappers, after Young Bucks performance at Club Paradise.

Young Buck himself and a witness have come forth, proclaiming the rappers innocence in the situation.

“I had no involvement in that situation. None of my entourage was involved," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com. “We stayed at the hotel where the situation happened, I had no argument with nobody, I had none of my entourage involved in no fights. There were no robbers, or no shooting between us or no other rappers or none of that s**t.”

According to the witness who was at both the Young Buck show and the after party, the shooting stemmed from an earlier incident.

“This shoot out had to do with a fight that happened earlier between two people that knew each other from Seattle and then other people showing up to have his back," an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “It also had to do with a chain trying to be snatched, and people having that persons back.”

The incident and the reports have cast a negative light on Young Buck who is currently on parole.

“I aint have one bit of anything involved in this situation even nobody around me,” Young Buck told AllHipHop.com “I was there when the shots rang out and I got the f**k out of the hotel like 'oh s**t.' I come up out of the lobby and shit and I see the damn n***a laid up in the elevator and s**t. We got in our bus and left. It wasnt a situation with anyone in my crew. That f***ed me all the way up. Im on parole, my parole officer and lawyers calling me."

Nine Seattle area men were arrested and detained, as they attempted to flee the scene of the shooting and dump their weapons in the process.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=7017

Oct 14, 2004
bigfuckinjdogg said:
I FUCKEN BOMBED YOUNG BUCKS BUS WIT BEER BOTTLES! GGGUNOT!! I BROKE OUT A COUPLE AND THAT BITCH AND HIS KREW DIDNT DO SHIT! CUZ IS BODYGUARD PUNCHED OOUT MY HOMIE CUZ HE WAS JACKIN SHIT FROM THE SIDE OF THE BUS, BUT AFTERWARDS THERE WAS SHOOTING AT A HOTEL

Lies.

Feb 27, 2005
edit: Ok he bombed the BUS i thought he bombed YOUNG BUCK with beer bottles... be ready to face legal charges if they really really really wanna know.

Its called auto-snitching

Feb 8, 2003
What a dumb fuck ass kid.

You just told on yourself. You may be in jail for vandalizing by the end of this month. All they gotta do is a yahoo or google search on Young Buck and this will show up and if his camp or the owner of the bus wanna take legal actions its on.

May 9, 2002
bigfuckinjdogg said:
Way to go, asscown.

And Bucks bodygouard had every right to fuck your homeboy up...id do the same if some punk kid was trynna jakc my shit...ill lump your bitch ass up.