Young Buck ft. Brotha Lynch Hung & C-Bo "what did yall do"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
damn i just heard a radio rip of this....yo u guys hear this?? shits not bad. laid back storytelling and LYNCH KILLS the track!!! i guess this is off the cashville compilation????

Jan 6, 2006
so far this track is gettin great reviews on different forums. im surprised by the AMOUNT of love & respect Lynch has on different sites when this track was posted. alotta ppl were wondering when the hell is he gonna drop another album. do yall really think daam will possibly drop this october??? i hear no promo, no new label info etc.... he needs to take advantage of this lil buzz he has with this song, because he had a bigger buzz off of tech's "my world" and dpg's "blast on em". imo he shouldve dropped daam last year when the buzz was poppin with these tracks....

is it true lynch is working with snoop and koch records for "daam"????????

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
so far this track is gettin great reviews on different forums. im surprised by the AMOUNT of love & respect Lynch has on different sites when this track was posted. alotta ppl were wondering when the hell is he gonna drop another album. do yall really think daam will possibly drop this october??? i hear no promo, no new label info etc.... he needs to take advantage of this lil buzz he has with this song, because he had a bigger buzz off of tech's "my world" and dpg's "blast on em". imo he shouldve dropped daam last year when the buzz was poppin with these tracks....

is it true lynch is working with snoop and koch records for "daam"????????
Never have a more truer statement been said.