young bleed..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
first album with NO LIMIT was the shit, this nigga has a tight voice and those were classics beats by the POUND.. second album was not to great but his first single was HOT.. i was expecting young bleed to SHINE... your thoughtz

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
hell ya that cat is raw... his 2nd album was kinda weak becuz the production... him and Happy P have great chemistry... or had...

i agree Pull It Off is BANGIN

i want to remake that beat

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
yall really need to hear Young Bleed in his prime...back on like the first Concentration Camp or C-Loc "Whatever" which is basically a duet cd with Bleed and C-Loc...both are hella rare..especially that first concentration camp....he has the original version of "how you do that there"

that song that master p put out on that cd was comprised of verses from a few different songs from the first concentration camp.....Master P's verse was the only one that wasnt old. If you find that first CC, you should pick it up cuz its tight as fuck

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
the concentration album was good, but the first album was the shitnikk.. the first single on his second album MY OWN was anotha classic but the rest were not..

Apr 26, 2002
I agree that his first album is a straight classic, even though the 2nd one wasn't that good he still has that tight ass voice to make the album coo....i'm lookin forward to his new one.

May 11, 2002
If it's the one that has c-loc's face in the background behind prison walls that's the first one.If it's the one with the four faces on the cover its the 2nd one. The third one if I remember correctly has no faces on the cover all it says camp III thug brotha's on the cover.